Clue about Malaysian airlines

icebags

Technomancer
how long these 777s do fly on a single refill ?

anyways, it started to feel like they got swallowed into some blackhole and we can only hope they will pop out of nowhere in the near future.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
there were many instances that entire army or builings, people disapprea without trace, i believe that many times some blackhole or something that sort of opens in sky or near earth for just few miliseconds and it grabs the things inside and never returns

its out of sciences catch

not something human can solve ever

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
earlier when i read stuff like that i neve belived it, and it was not recoreded very well in history, but as something this happened in our lifetime and that too at a very advance scietific time, now i remember all those article i read years back about missing things its scary

i read an article, in american or european country this thing happend

a lady was narrating the incident that she and his husband were out on there farm and were taking an everning walk as usual
and her husband was walking little far from her, and she just turned to see something and suddenly her husband dissappeared from site he was standing, and this happend in just 2 or 3 seconds in an open ground, she immediately ran to the spot but nothing, and many such incidents happened, but not much recorded or anyone did not gave much importance as they thought it as a bullshit

now this is very scary..

and anyone know what exactly is the problem with Bermuda triangle and what happend to Amelia Earhart

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
List of aerial disappearances - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unexplained disappearances - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top 10 Bizarre Disappearances - Listverse

5 Strange Mass Disappearances in History | Listosaur | Hungry for Knowledge

- - - Updated - - -

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerial_disappearances

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unexplained_disappearances

*listverse.com/2007/10/06/top-10-bizarre-disappearances/

*www.listosaur.com/bizarre-stuff/5-strange-mass-disappearances-in-history/

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
unknow or unexplained science is supernatural

once electricity, fire, etc were considered as supernatural things, but now we know its science

we as human have not even explored 1% of the science of the universe, we only know something about earth, its environment, etc and that we call as science, and remember earth is not even 1% part of the universe,

Hrishi

I am pretty sure , the plane might have crashed somewhere where there is something shielding the frequencies and radio waves. I hope that's not something that may have happened but it's what I think may have been the case.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Occam's razor is a principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
signs point to a man made disappearance, and the whole story is still unraveling. too soon for supernatural explanations

*www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/ pilot headed to nearest runway to make a landing because of fire

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I am not sure about anything, however I am guessing this is a simple hijacking thing :| Also I wish that it has been hijacked, for the sake of the people. There will be no point in killing them if there's need for ransom. If it's crashed then chances are high that everyone is dead, which is terrible.
Whatever, I can't believe with what the missing persons families have been going through. Just imagine you had someone in that flight. God I have goosebumps every time I think :(

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
how long these 777s do fly on a single refill ?

anyways, it started to feel like they got swallowed into some blackhole and we can only hope they will pop out of nowhere in the near future.

On a single refill they can fly upto 9k kilometers or more.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I am not sure about anything, however I am guessing this is a simple hijacking thing :| Also I wish that it has been hijacked, for the sake of the people. There will be no point in killing them if there's need for ransom. If it's crashed then chances are high that everyone is dead, which is terrible.
Whatever, I can't believe with what the missing persons families have been going through. Just imagine you had someone in that flight. God I have goosebumps every time I think :(
If the plane was hijacked,why are there no ransom calls or claims by any outfits/organizations behind the hijacking?

- - - Updated - - -

unknow or unexplained science is supernatural

once electricity, fire, etc were considered as supernatural things, but now we know its science

we as human have not even explored 1% of the science of the universe, we only know something about earth, its environment, etc and that we call as science, and remember earth is not even 1% part of the universe,
Same thing goes with various concepts.Once what was considered beyond realism/supernatural in the past (of our forefathers)is now a true, valid, tangible
established thing and concept.Many unknown facts are deemed to be Highly Classified by Govts. ,agencies,particularly in the U.S.
So there could be something with the missing aircraft, MH 370.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Was watching CNN in the morning. They were in discussion with a former FAA Safety Inspector. He said that each flight has 2 ELTs (Emergency Locator Transmitter). One in front which is activated when it senses reduction in speed from normal flight speed, and second in the back which is activated on contact with salt water. None of them are being picked up by 24 satellites meant to search for their particular frequency
Plus, neither has any signal been detected from its black box, which carries its own underwater locator beacon.

- - - Updated - - -

The more i read about this, the more i think about the series "LOST"

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Or perhaps the plane was taken to somewhere with a high powered jammer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom