cleaning pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

temperworld

Broken In
is any thing wrong cleaning the pc with a vaccuam cleaner. will cleaning with the vaccuam damage pc component (not physically. some electro statical way. u got it. so is it safe?

if not suggest some easy ways to clean pc

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
hey don't ever try that..............any small components on motherboard may get damaged..............use soft piece of cloth and a brush to clean ur PC instead...............

VexByte

Norms Buster
Use the blower on vacuum cleaner to clean the PC. But, you can use the vacuum cleaner to clean the unsensitive parts like the fan on the SMPS.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
not physically. some electro statical way. u got it. so is it safe?

U gone nuts!!!!!!
Use a very soft cloth, a little damp one and clean gently. Don't touch the PSU and the small ( I should say structures) of the motherboard especially the big ones. Finally, you might blow air for a while for the dampness to go away, don't start the PC before 24 hours as the dampness might remain in some parts, or your PC will go BLIFF! smoke in the air:D

viruses

Journeyman
HEY Nnear my pc fan there is a lot of dust accumulated ,I have just left it I hope it does not block the air anyway as it is a hectic job to open the cabinet and remove the fan and clean all the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom