Choose the better one.

Choose the better one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
well I Don't use smiley bcoz it is not given in quick reply, It is their in advanced version but not in quick. well It should be their and I don't even like to remember that all codes.

For most usage unable it to quick reply

Krow

Crowman
I use smiley in almost all the posts of mine as posts without smiley looks a bit dumb to me, but this forum needs some cool smiley sets.:p

You should have been here a year or so ago. We had about 20 smileys then. :lol:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Agreed. In all my posts at tdf i have not used more than 10 different smileys. :( Also please add a smiley for this too ' -.- '

clmlbx

Technomancer
just add emotions to "Quick reply". yes, I know codes are easy to remember but still UI is better...

Sarath

iDota
Haha...even I wanted to point out the ":p" smiley which actually looks like a guy with lipstick on. I never use it for that reason.

The pink one I saw you suggesting in some other thread, I hope its taken instead of the current one.

*k.min.us/idASns.png

sygeek

Technomancer
For anyone who wants to replace the old smiley with this - *i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png you can download this (ahk) script -

Smiley
Source file

PHP:
:::P::[IMG]*i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png[/IMG]

The code is very basic, there are practically no options. Although if someone requests, I can create some.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hey, you choose the Yellow one instead of the original one! Thanks! *i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png

But what does that, 784 KB, .exe file does. I am a little skeptical in running that suspicious looking exe. :(

sygeek

Technomancer
Hey, you choose the Yellow one instead of the original one! Thanks! *i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png

But what does that, 784 KB, .exe file does. I am a little skeptical in running that suspicious looking exe. :(
It's only 4KB. You can download and look up the source file and compile it for yourself.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
*i.imgur.com/6CRNp.png testing

Does not works on Google Chrome! Do not ask me to switch to opera or FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom