Chnage to BSNL 500 plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Friends, currently I am on 900 UL + plan. However I plan to shift to 500 plan from next month ...the reasons are as follows

<1> Even if I get 1mbps, I can download the same amount in 6 hours (2 a.m. - 8 a.m.) that I can download during the whole day in 256 kbps . I think 2.5 GB is enough for net surfing during the day.
<2> My machine stays on for less amount of time.
<3> I plan to buy a RS premium monthly account with the remaining amount of money. This way I can resume downloads at night...and downloads from ftp will be completed faster.

I read in some other forum that 900 users will be upgraded to 512kbps from April 2007...might be a rumour though.

So what do you think...am I taking a wise decision ? :confused:

Also when does a RS monthly account start...the day I buy it or the day I start using the same (for e.g. two weeks after I bought it) ? :confused:

Supposing I submit the application for plan change on 23rd this month, will my plan be changed from Feb?

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
naah , i was having 500 plan . i gave application to shift to 900 ul + plan on 21 dec and my plan was changed the same day.
they r surely improving...

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I read in some other forum that 900 users will be upgraded to 512kbps from April 2007...might be a rumour though.

If this is rumour.. but can we have some more light on the root of rumour ?

Thought its a pleasant rumour for 900 UL users.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
royal said:
Friends, currently I am on 900 UL + plan. However I plan to shift to 500 plan from next month ...the reasons are as follows

<1> Even if I get 1mbps, I can download the same amount in 6 hours (2 a.m. - 8 a.m.) that I can download during the whole day in 256 kbps . I think 2.5 GB is enough for net surfing during the day.
<2> My machine stays on for less amount of time.
<3> I plan to buy a RS premium monthly account with the remaining amount of money. This way I can resume downloads at night...and downloads from ftp will be completed faster.

So what do you think...am I taking a wise decision ? :confused:

Also when does a RS monthly account start...the day I buy it or the day I start using the same (for e.g. two weeks after I bought it) ? :confused:

Supposing I submit the application for plan change on 23rd this month, will my plan be changed from Feb?

I had the same dilemma but then decided to keep UL 900 itself
I work as a System Administrator so I could not possibly download from 0200-0800 as I work mostly in Night Shifts

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
~Phenom~ said:
naah , i was having 500 plan . i gave application to shift to 900 ul + plan on 21 dec and my plan was changed the same day.
they r surely improving...

Hope so...'cause I submitted my application today :cool:
BTW, what prompted you to switch to 900 ?

Ricky said:
If this is rumour.. but can we have some more light on the root of rumour ?

Thought its a pleasant rumour for 900 UL users.

Don't worry mate, let me just remember which forum was it :rolleyes:

techtronic said:

I had the same dilemma but then decided to keep UL 900 itself
I work as a System Administrator so I could not possibly download from 0200-0800 as I work mostly in Night Shifts

So do I (to me sleeping = working ;) ) ... but then I plan to buy RS premium and schedule downloads :D

Don't remember the exact sub topic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom