Cheapest SLR

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
If u r getting it with 18-55 vr/is kit then only its worth...dont go for non is/vr kit...

Thanks for the advice sujoy. I'll contact my dealer about the availability and final price and maybe post here tomorrow. Off course I'll be getting with the 18-55 kit for sure. :)

monsursound

Broken In
Vickybat,may be i m not the right person to tell u this as i m myself a noob when it comes to photography.But after lots of reading and researching ,my opinion would be if you are a noob then you should get an entry level P&S camera like canon A1200 with minimum manual controls.And after you get used to more basic and important things like light condition,composition,shutter speed etc...you can go for more more expensive camera like DSLRs.Becoz one thing is for sure ,more expensive camera wont give you better pictures.May be other experienced members here will be able to guide you better.

sujoyp

Grand Master
You r somewhat right and some part not...actually i didnt had any manual controls on my sony p&s ...i learnt everything on my dslr...it took more time then others to learn but then in an year i know perfectly what does what in my dslr.....just dont get disappointed my initial result...it takes time to learn

Top Bottom