cheapest mobile with phonebook synck [Help me to buy]

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys,

My dad's cell Nokia 2730 is teared off, and lil bit damaged also.
so want to buy a new mobile phone.

My budget:Rs.3k
Must have features: Phonebook sync like Nokia Ovi suite. my dad is lawyer (currently 950 contacts in his contact list), backup/restore easily Phonebook
Battery backup should be good.
Not interested in music/camera.

Reply soon guys......

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This Samsung E2230 - Full phone specifications
or Nokia C2-01: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com should have :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Nokia Suite is supported. sync too should be supported. another option is Samsung E2230

Bro, can u confirm this that PHONEBOOK is supported or not via Nokia Ovi Suite. I've more than 900 contacts

parth.khopkar96

The Dark Knight
I suggest buying a Nokia phone because it will be easier to transfer the contacts(as you are emphasising on it). Plus, Samsung( or any other)mobiles in the cheaper segment are not so good.

You can take the->Nokia c2-00 (2.6k)
->Nokia X2-02 (3.4k)
Prices may vary..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I suggest buying a Nokia phone because it will be easier to transfer the contacts(as you are emphasising on it). Plus, Samsung( or any other)mobiles in the cheaper segment are not so good.

You can take the->Nokia c2-00 (2.6k)
->Nokia X2-02 (3.4k)
Prices may vary..

actually the lowend Samsung at times uses a different USB port and to have it sync'd you'll need to have a similar cable which is not bundled with the mobile.

Bro, can u confirm this that PHONEBOOK is supported or not via Nokia Ovi Suite. I've more than 900 contacts

i don't have Nokia C1-01 so can't confirm.

Top Bottom