cheap unlimited broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
hello friends can u plz seuggest me a cheap unlimited broadband connection.my max budget for that is 500/- only.look I need it just for surfing nothing more and in case of BSNL I have to purchase modem too which set me back by another 1200/- but I have to use net for nearly 8-10 months ..
Also I got to know about the connect unlimited plan for 444/- only ..and are there another schemes as well..please give ur opinion..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you have Airtel BB in your area... than go for it.
Airtel BB has some plan under Rs. 500/- with 64 kbps speed+ UL bandwidth+ rental free landline.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
BSNL DATAONE Baodband 256kbps unlimited plan is nor only 500 /-
go for it !!!

you dont need to buy a modem...just get it on rent ! plus in calcutta they are giving modem free of cost for new connection.so dont worry

and dont call airtel 64 kbps a broadband !

ThinkFree

Technomancer
BSNL DATAONE Baodband 256kbps unlimited plan is nor only 500 /-
go for it !!!

you dont need to buy a modem...just get it on rent ! plus in calcutta they are giving modem free of cost for new connection.so dont worry

and dont call airtel 64 kbps a broadband !

But he doesn't want to spend more than Rs. 500

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
arre yaar...then no company is gonna work for him !!
Airtel..Reliance..you just name a company..all of them have pretty big installation charge + Modem cost + activation and plan charges accordingly !!!

There is no way he is going to have a broadband up and running in less than 500 rupees other than BSNL

Well if cable internet is present there then it might be an option for him. In my place local cablewala offer unlimited internet @144kbps @ rs 333/- month. But to get that he charges 1500 as CPE cost + rs 1000 installation !

the story is more or less same everywhere

Last edited:
OP
sharma_atul85

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
hello friends today I visited "connect" office and they are giving a plan of 444/- only +12% service tax for unlimited BB ...
and only one time charges of 562/- as activation charges.
thats it!!!
plus they are giving you modem and landline phone free of cost including 50 calls free and 2000mins connect to connect and the speed will be @300kbps.
so anyone having such connection please suggest...
this plan is in Ludhiana(Punjab)

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
^^ Connect has recently launched this plan and i have gone for it too :) IT is yet to be installed at my place.

Cant leave feedback but this thread will surely help you
*broadbandforum.in/broadband-india/37281-hfcl-connect-new-plans-very-cheap-unlimited-plans/

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Airtel is a total gross. Don't go for Airtel.

Think twice before you post junk like this. No offence, but IMO, Airtel is the best ISP in India when it comes to service/customer care. It has some awesome plans and schemes too. Though its a little costly, the price is justified. I am stuck with BSNL connection because there is no AirTel connection available here.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Think twice before you post junk like this. No offence, but IMO, Airtel is the best ISP in India when it comes to service/customer care. It has some awesome plans and schemes too. Though its a little costly, the price is justified. I am stuck with BSNL connection because there is no AirTel connection available here.

no........ as far as service and customer care goes..Airtel indeed is the best in this country ! But its a bit costly..thats it.If you can bear the cost then its the way to go !

OP
sharma_atul85

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
so sukhdeep j tere ghare connection lag jaave tan dassi ke hisab hai connect da

And a friend of mine is using CONNECT connection of 666 plan and he's getting dwn speed of around 40KBps

Last edited:

smile

In the zone
Iam using youtelecom BB connection and it is 570 including the taxes for 96 kbps and its unlimited:D

OP
sharma_atul85

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
but is youtelecom available in punjab too? neway amount is more for such a low speed.
isn't it?

check out for CONNECT they are providing BB @444+12% tax for a speed of 300Kbps ~=30-40KBps downloading speed.

Last edited:
arre yaar...then no company is gonna work for him !!
Airtel..Reliance..you just name a company..all of them have pretty big installation charge + Modem cost + activation and plan charges accordingly !!!

There is no way he is going to have a broadband up and running in less than 500 rupees other than BSNL

Well if cable internet is present there then it might be an option for him. In my place local cablewala offer unlimited internet @144kbps @ rs 333/- month. But to get that he charges 1500 as CPE cost + rs 1000 installation !

the story is more or less same everywhere

One thing to consider here is the use of the internet. BSNL may give unlimited broadband, but their reliability is low. Its useful if you want to do browsing, download lots of small stuff like songs, software, etc, but for gaming you need to be looking at an ISP with a low ping.

I never used UL750, but I am happy with H500 because it lets me browse comfortably at day and download 4GB every night by using some tricks to bypass BSNL's throttling, though its useless on torrents and hence I avoid torrents unless they have 10 times the speed I can download at. BSNL pings suck, but they too improve by day to enable casual gaming.

comment: 1000 rupees as installation charges ? can't you just plug in the device and configure it yourself ?

aditya1987

Extheist
no........ as far as service and customer care goes..Airtel indeed is the best in this country ! But its a bit costly..thats it.If you can bear the cost then its the way to go !

In airtel the IP cannot be changed until the modem is reset. But in BSNL you can change the IP by using Automatic reconnecting software, which is best while downloading from rapidshare. No waiting times between downloads.;)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
In airtel the IP cannot be changed until the modem is reset. But in BSNL you can change the IP by using Automatic reconnecting software, which is best while downloading from rapidshare. No waiting times between downloads.;)

You can change IP by disconnectiong and connection again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom