cheap unlimited broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
But in airtel you cannot disconnect unless you reset the modem. Am I right?:confused:

You can, you have to make a Dialup connection with your USer ID and password.

Go to 192.168.1.1
Login : admin
Password: password

Click WAN and Edit > and set it to Bridging from PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) :)

fabler

Journeyman
Airtel is best.. I've 888 plan. Getting 32-35 Kbps download @ day and 70-75 Kbps download @ night...:D

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Airtel is best.. I've 888 plan. Getting 32-35 Kbps download @ day and 70-75 Kbps download @ night...:D

but the problem is...i can download same amount of data in 3 hours with my bsnl what will take 24 hours with your connection and that too at less price ! I download around 4GB data every night with auto router reconnect configured !

Well here we need to give the usage pattern a look !
If somebody need raw download speed...downloads a lot of data everyday..then BSNL Home500c is the way to go (Day limit 1.5gb , night unlimited . phone rental free + 175 free calls ). But if somebody doesnt need that raw speed but want a all day on connection for lan gaming or voice chat or comfortable browsing then either go for 500UL or some other connection.

fabler

Journeyman
but the problem is...i can download same amount of data in 3 hours with my bsnl what will take 24 hours with your connection and that too at less price ! I download around 4GB data every night with auto router reconnect configured !

If somebody need raw download speed...downloads a lot of data everyday..then BSNL Home500c is the way to go (Day limit 1.5gb , night unlimited . phone rental free + 175 free calls ). But if somebody doesnt need that raw speed but want a all day on connection for lan gaming or voice chat or comfortable browsing then either go for 500UL or some other connection.

Right buddy...But I want unlimited download for all day and night. Does 500UL give me 2 Mbps @ day and night?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

H500C sucks. I had the normal H500 and it used to gimme 2.5gb day limit and Night UL :). Dunno about the other stuff coz I am on 111/- plan for my landline (its a Gujarat exclusive plan where you have to pay 111 PM and then you can make as many calls as you want free of charge.). But the 2.5gb of limit was a bottleneck for me so I moved to H1000 with 5gb limit and Night UL but that wasnt sufficient too! Now I am on H750UL but its speed sucks so I am thinking to either move H1350UL or H1800.

H500C sucks. I had the normal H500 and it used to gimme 2.5gb day limit and Night UL :). Dunno about the other stuff coz I am on 111/- plan for my landline (its a Gujarat exclusive plan where you have to pay 111 PM and then you can make as many calls as you want free of charge.). But the 2.5gb of limit was a bottleneck for me so I moved to H1000 with 5gb limit and Night UL but that wasnt sufficient too! Now I am on H750UL but its speed sucks so I am thinking to either move H1350UL or H1800.

You guys are really lucky. First, rajasthan has this 150rs plan for mobiles with unlimited calls. Now, BSNL has this gujrat plan for 111rs for landlines with unlimited calls.

WHY DOESN'T BANGALORE HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?

OP
sharma_atul85

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
wow!! getting a whole new info dudes..hope to keep d gud info flowin..
but as far as i knw "CONNECT" is giving BB connection at a low price which is m,uch suitable if you'r not dwnloading stuffs in GBs ..and thats what guys like me want..so if anyone using it please post his experience because am goin for CONNECT..
also if u dnt need a phone then all u need to pay is ~350/- as activation n later monthly rents thats all

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
well we dont have rs 111 plan to make unlimited calls here in kolkata but we do have a plan to make unlimited bsnl mobile calls including stds for rs 250/-
also we have prepaid dosti connection.in that you can make lifetime free calls to a particular number for lifetime ... we call it mohabbat connection ..hehe..its a very popular plan amongst couples or wannabe couples ... [;)]

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Think twice before you post junk like this. No offence, but IMO, Airtel is the best ISP in India when it comes to service/customer care. It has some awesome plans and schemes too. Though its a little costly, the price is justified. I am stuck with BSNL connection because there is no AirTel connection available here.

AIRTEL IS THE BEST

One question, related so didn't want to create a new thread.

I have AIRTEL 512KBPS Rs.999 pm plan

I do not know the download/upload limit. Cudn't get it on their site too. Please cud u help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom