Cellphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmik

Journeyman
Plz post the effective megapixels of the cameras of the foll. cameras which appeared in the mag.
Sony Ericsson T610
Motorola E398
Nokia 3660
Nokia 6230
Nokia 6600
Nokia 680
S.E. T630
Siemens S65

Can MP3 ringtones, polyphonic ringtones be set in Nokia 6600?
Is the phonebook capa. of Nokia 6600 restricted only by mem.?
Doesnt Nokia 6600 have the option of WAP surfin?
Can a data cable be bought for the nokia 6600 from the market? Wot is its approx. cost?

Plz ans. these ques.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
harmik said:
Plz post
Can MP3 ringtones, polyphonic ringtones be set in Nokia 6600?
Can a data cable be bought for the nokia 6600 from the market? Wot is its approx. cost?

Plz ans. these ques.

"Nokia 6600 is a Symbian basd phone! it has many great features,so it does play mp3, wav etc."

"what do you mean by restricted by memory ??????Every phone is !!!! I thik u wanted to ask - by SIM card ??? no it`s the Phone memory ."

"Nokia 6600 have WAP support "
-don`t know about Data cable-

OP
H

harmik

Journeyman
Does Nokia 6600 have polyphonic ringtones?

Wot is meant by 16 chord, 24 chord, 48 chord ringtones?

wot is meant by 16bit screen colours in mobile phones?

Wot is EMS?

Why in the digit mag. NA is written against phonebook capa. of nokia 6600 and also against ringtones?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
harmik said:
Does Nokia 6600 have polyphonic ringtones?
yes, 6600 has polyphonic ringtones...

harmik said:
Wot is EMS?
electronic messaging service...., i think it is like sending email from ur mob ( not sure).

harmik said:
Why in the digit mag. NA is written against phonebook capa. of nokia 6600 and also against ringtones?
harmik said:
6600 phonebook capacity is based upon ur sim card, so u can store more on 64k sim , than ur ordinary sim....

harmik said:
yes , data cable can be brought from the market,but original one from nokia is costly.i think data cable from from nokia costs around 1k.

harmik said:
yes, 6600 has the option of wap surfing,subject to network provider.

OP
H

harmik

Journeyman
I wanted to buy a phone and have shortlisted to the foll. phones. Plz tell which 1 is the best (they almost have similar features)
Oh and also plz tell which phone has EDGE and which not (cudnt find that newhere)
Budget :- upto 18k

Nokia 6600
Nokia 6230
Sony Ericsson K700i

Is EDGE very beneficial?

aadipa

Padawan
If u want big screen then go for 6600 or SE k700i
Screen of 6230 is only 128x128 but that is the only disadvantage it has over others.
K700i will give u best screen and very good camera, but the memory capacity is restricted to 41Mb and no additional addon memory card can be added.
About EDGE support, only 6230 is compatible. But the whole EDGE service is still in priliminary stages, also it is not yet available in all mobile circles.

drgrudge

both airtel and hutch offer edge service..., but this is still in prelim stage,so u wont miss much without a edge....

OP
H

harmik

Journeyman
so 6600 wud be the best option coz of its wide screen, symbian os and other stuff and coz of the fact that edge isnt very pop. yet and also 6600 has gud battery???
right?
is there any other phone (in the market right now) with:-
bluetooth, infrared, camera integrated (with min res. of 640*480) , extra mem. support, 65k colors, poly ringtones and more stuff in the price range of below 18k???

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Dude i have the 3660.. almost same features as 6600.. it costs 12k.. compared to 6600's 17k..

3660 looks bit bigger than 6600.. 3660 hasnt got the 2X zoom on cam.. i dont think there;s any more differcenn.. 3660 also has Bluetooth, 640*480 cam, IRDA, 16 MB free MMC card..

Both 3660 & 6600 are good.. but if budget is not the prob go for 6600.. In my case, i thot why to spend 5-6 k more just very little differecne, and hence i went for 3660..

OP
H

harmik

Journeyman
ya, 3660 is also pretty cool
but 6600 is hot these days

can u pull out the MMC from 6600 even when the Nokia 6600 is switched on??

OP
H

harmik

Journeyman
hey guys if u know any cellphone below 18k with
65k colors, camera integrated, bluetooth, infrared, polyphonic ringtones with 48 channels and ability to put mp3 files as ringtones, fm radio, extra memory support, java support, WAP support etc...

plz post them

funkymonkey

Journeyman
the best bet is 6600.
Its great phone, display is awasome, ad matrix theme and phone looks rockin.
Whoever said K700i has great phone is wrong, it actiually has not so great camera, photos are totally washed out.
6600 has expandable memory through MMC.
Its S60 phone so countless softwares available for 6600 to enhance its ability and become a smart phone. that cant be done with SE K700i.
It dosent have radio though. you can always buy one of those cheap 100buck radios ;)

drgrudge

the quality is good but, nothing can replace the ones taken with a camera...
the pix looks even beter if it is transferred to ur computer and viewed there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom