Cellphone from 8K to 10K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
My sister need another Cell Phone with a good camera (really good one as she has used SE K790i), in the budget 8K-10K. I initially recommended the K810i, but I think it may be too similar to the K790i, and she wants change...
It should be slim, light to carry around and have a good battery life.
What do you guys recommend?

vista__n00b

Broken In
If you can extend your budget a bit further then imo you should have a look at SE T700 for 11.5K. It is everything you are looking for and better. Just ask your sis to have a look at it and I can bet that she'll love it :)

OP
Liverpool_fan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Just tell her to keep the K790i.

Bad Advice, since I'll get it :D

If you can extend your budget a bit further then imo you should have a look at SE T700 for 11.5K. It is everything you are looking for and better. Just ask your sis to have a look at it and I can bet that she'll love it :)
Actually here budget is 8K which she can extend to 10K. Dunno whether extra 1.5K can be extended. Would look into it though.

Last edited:

vista__n00b

Broken In
Actually here budget is 8K which she can extend to 10K. Dunno whether extra 1.5K can be extended. Would look into it though.
If the budge cannot be extended then I sincerely do not feel that you'll be able to find a better phone than K790i. That phone *almost* rules the 8k-10k segment and is very difficult to beat. Although another phone you can consider is Samsung U800E.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i think nothing better than k790i matches for best camera in this range..go for k810i...its good...atleast u can have two same head/battery/accesories/memory n use interchangebly...

OP
Liverpool_fan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I guess I will have to go with K810i or T700 (if budget permits). I don't know much about Samsung.
Isn't there a similar Nokia in this range?

vista__n00b

Broken In
None of the Nokia models below 10K would provide you a 3.2MP cam that your sis is already using. If she can compromise with a 2MP cam then a few models that can be looked at would be 5310 and 5320. N70 ME rules itself out on weight and thickness front. If you think about extending the budget...some very good phones would be E51, N73 and 5620.

BTW if you are thinking about k810i then you are already looking at something around 11K...why not spend just 500 bucks more and get a much cooler looking T700 :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
K810i althought sounds similar is lot better in some matters that K790i.
it slimmer and looks cool...and also it got flash support, which 790 lacks. and its priced some 10.5k. Though ull miss EDGE, there is 3G.

Get K810i and peter's acoustics....it simply rocks.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
if u can xtend ur budget then get either K810i or N73.
i wud prefer N73 over the K810i due to s60 platform.also u wud be getting both EDGE & 3G.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Go straight to 5320

Pros:
369 MHz processor (higher than past N series
128 MB RAM (80MB for execution! highest in any other mobile plalform)
140MB User Membor
S60 3rd FP2.
3G
Video Call
class 32
EDGE /GPRS
SD memory upto 8 GB..
2MP / QVGA video recording

cons: Battery life only 3 1/2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom