cd rom disable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Thomas

Broken In
hai geeks!!
i want to know how can i disable my samsung 52x cd rom without touching the hardware or the cables i.e through software.
Mine is win98. I don't mind changing my os, if that feature is not present in 98. I cannot disable it through device manager. Not possible by tweaking the BIOS too.

Also tell me what does Line In and Line out mean. and if i buy a dvd player (and not dvd rom) can i connect it to any speakers since i don't have any music system and want to hear only music. Like how we connect speakers to PC

Also after asking u guys the query how do i delete what i post in here, ofcourse after my query is addressed.

saROMan

QA Juggler
1 you can use TweakUi to Hide ur Drive from others may b there are other softs but i donn rem ,as say u donn wann touch the h/w

2 Line IN/Out are the Pins/Sockets through which you can connect Mice/Synthesiser (IN)etc AND Speakers , Headphones(Out)

3 if u want to connect only to speakes than u can..there are Sokets Behind the Player to connect Speakers..but u cannot connect it to PC

4 you cant..Only the Mods/Admin have the Right to Delete any post...:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom