catch free rapidshare premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaza

Journeyman
PrinceHeart said:
*rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi

Wrong server!

Anyone knows the new link ?? Or rapidshare stopped giving free account anymore hahahaha !!

Try this link

*rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freepremiumaccount.cgi

satyamy

Alive Again...
ya me too getting Wrong Server Error

Last edited:

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
who cares i have 2 rapidshare premium a/c and u can get many from here
*www.desi-tek.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=838&view=getnewpost
i didn't paid for any :)

here is the prove rapidshare premium link
*dl11l3.rapidshare.de/files/36781966/3959960119/DIY_Infrared_receiver_for_your_PCv1.zip

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Desi-Tek.com said:
who cares i have 2 rapidshare premium a/c and u can get many from here
*www.desi-tek.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=838&view=getnewpost
i didn't paid for any :)

here is the prove rapidshare premium link
*dl11l3.rapidshare.de/files/36781966/3959960119/DIY_Infrared_receiver_for_your_PCv1.zip

Not able to see(Rapidshare forums) on that forum(desi-tek.com) even after logging in.

renuimhere

Right off the assembly line
Hi pals,
Im getting the wrong server msg when i tried to open the url... I tried using rapidcheck and found free premium accounts available at Rapidshare.de! but clicking on the rapidcheck icon do not work. what shall i do?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Not exactly moved ... but I think since their resources became full on rapidshare.de they had to shift to rapidshare.com its better to buy a premium account then to spend sleepless nights finding free premium accounts or searching for hacks all over google which obviously don't work anyways!

Raaza

Journeyman
is it safe to buy a premium account online?
concidering hackers and etc is this method safe?
Once I tried to buy using credit card, but failed to open a paypal account.

Is there any other method to buy a RS premium a/c?

hi!! desi-tek.com

i checked ur links but, it said that i have 2 sign in, really saying brother after signing in for 3 forums, now i didn't want to sign in for any other forum.

if u can give the information about the rapidshare premium accounts, then plz give it here. i'm not going to sign in the forum at any cost.

varma333

Right off the assembly line
hi people all the people telling you that they have premium accounts are actually faking you thy dont have it actually. they are gaining premium points as you people are downloading their files that is all

Maverick069

Broken In
Here is some advice to people looking for RS accounts. If anyone says they got free accounts for the taking and gives you a link in RS itself, pretty much trying to rip you off your time while they gain premium points. Don't waste your time.

Buy a premium account. It will save you all the time and efforts spent in trying to get a "free" RS account, which you won't get anyway.

And it is illegal to share accounts. So Digit should take care about these threads. But the tutorial and the RapidCheck software are genuine and legal. But they don't work anymore. RS has stopped giving away free accounts.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Rapidshare.de has now shifted to rapidshare.com as all the hdd of rapidshare.de is filled. So they are no longer giving accounts on rapidshare.de so stop wasting your time.. get an account on rapidshare.com trust me it is worth.. when you make 10K points you can redeem it with a new account or renew your account.. the more you share the more points you earn.. so share and download..

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom