catch free rapidshare premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.

harikatt

In the zone
HEY,, guys i think.. giving free premium accounts or free accounts is not an right thing,, since its all false side,,, may be some times they provide some free accounts during some occasions and festivals to grab peoples attention.

but giving free premium accounts ,, with specific time periods.., is a false statement i feel.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Yeah he is giving his referral id. And secondly this method sucks. One needs atleast 1 year to make a 1 month Rapidshare account. Its better to pay directly for getting a rapidshare account.

ismaakeel

Right off the assembly line
hey guys stop posting shits here!!

none of the ways mention above works...No need of premium account now!!use this software to get access to the same feature as a premium account!!

This is the first software which has been created yet..according to a survey ..

R u still sucking for premium accounts? lol....well am a computer programmer...i have created a software to grab link from rapidshare.com,rapidshare.de and also megashare.com...its still in its beta phase ..that is still fixing bugs...i hav not yet published it through the internet for safety measures..well if u r interested to download its beta version ,i have uploaded a copy on rapidshare.com....

my software has the following feature:
suports resuming capabilities (can be resumed 10 times only) for rapidshare.com ,rapidshare.de ,megashare.com
supports files segmentation this it will accelerates your download up to 497%
support downloads from www.youtube.com,yahoo videos,google videos ...

*rapidshare.com/files/44123367/family_pictures.jpg

note: i have renamed the software to "family_pictures" so as to fool the rapidshare server so as they do not detect it and delete it...i have also changed the file extention from .exe to .jpg.... so,wen u finish downloading it make sure to change the extension back to .exe....for technical support contact me ;) send feedback!!

enjoy!! ;)

below are some songs uploaded by me :
if u like them,download them!its free!!am just doing social work..lol.....more songs coming soon!

Edited
*rapidshare.com/files/44050820/Timbaland_-_Way_i_Are.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
The software link posted by ismaakeel is fake. Don't download it. And you are posting pirated links here. Please remove all your links. You are just here to increase your premium points.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Locked as this is going nowhere. Most of the methods don't work or are just scam. The best way to get an RS account, is to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom