catch free rapidshare premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfame

Padawan
hello friends
this is my first tutorial. here it goes:

feeling bad that u missed the free premium account
u can hav a free rapidshare premium account too but get prepared for the next time.

follow three steps1. Make a shortcut with the url *rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi
right click > new > shortcut & the url as address

2. Make a batch file calling this file
right click > new > text document & call the file as in dos. (type name_of_shortcut_file)
file menu > save as > with .bat extension
for eg:
u hav the shortcut file "rapid.url" in a direcory so save the *.txt file in that direcory with "rapid.bat" & content of file rapid.bat should be "rapid.url"

3. Add this batch file to scheduled task & under the advanced settings choose repeat task every 3-5mins
start > programs > accessories > system tools > schedule tasks.
click "Add Scheduled Task".
click "next" & click "browse".
choose the batch file u just created.
choose "when i log on".
enter "password" if u hv set any
check "open advanced settings when i click finish" & click "finish"
under the schedule tab,
click "show multiple schedules" & then click on "new"
change the start time as u like.
click "advanced" > click repeat task, every 3-5mins & until > duration set 24hrs

4. U r done
Enjoy !!

and if u too lazy then download the attachment.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
ashfame said:
hello friends
this is my first tutorial. here it goes:

feeling bad that u missed the free premium account
u can hav a free rapidshare premium account too but get prepared for the next time.

follow three steps1. Make a shortcut with the url *rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi
right click > new > shortcut & the url as address

2. Make a batch file calling this file
right click > new > text document & call the file as in dos. (type name_of_shortcut_file)
file menu > save as > with .bat extension
for eg:
u hav the shortcut file "rapid.url" in a direcory so save the *.txt file in that direcory with "rapid.bat" & content of file rapid.bat should be "rapid.url"

3. Add this batch file to scheduled task & under the advanced settings choose repeat task every 3-5mins
start > programs > accessories > system tools > schedule tasks.
click "Add Scheduled Task".
click "next" & click "browse".
choose the batch file u just created.
choose "when i log on".
enter "password" if u hv set any
check "open advanced settings when i click finish" & click "finish"
under the schedule tab,
click "show multiple schedules" & then click on "new"
change the start time as u like.
click "advanced" > click repeat task, every 3-5mins & until > duration set 24hrs

4. U r done
Enjoy !!

and if u too lazy then download the attachment.
Though I respect your taking the time to compile this tutorial, I am not sure it will be too helpful. For one, it will just go to that link every 3-5 minutes, it won't make an account for you even if they ARE available. Secondly, it will be so irritating to have an Internet Explorer window open every 3-5 minutes. A simpler solution, IMHO, would be to use Opera. Open '*rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi', right click on the page and set the page to reload every five minutes. Don't you think so? :)

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
aryayush said:
Though I respect your taking the time to compile this tutorial, I am not sure it will be too helpful. For one, it will just go to that link every 3-5 minutes, it won't make an account for you even if they ARE available. Secondly, it will be so irritating to have an Internet Explorer window open every 3-5 minutes. A simpler solution, IMHO, would be to use Opera. Open '*rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi', right click on the page and set the page to reload every five minutes. Don't you think so? :)
wht if u not use opera?
looks like my first tut ends nowhere.:(

mukul

Journeyman
there is software also that u can start in backround....

RapidCheck is a tool that checks whether any free accounts are available at rapidshare.de. It stays at system tray area and checks for free acounts at speciefied intervals. When free acounts detected, you will be notified by the program with an information baloon tooltip. Then you can directly go to free account registration page by clicking the tooltip.

*www.badongo.com/file/953701

Password: www.freelivesport.co.uk

screenshots:
*img269.imageshack.us/img269/7241/mainscreen9jb8od.png
*img269.imageshack.us/img269/7781/notification6bf6ya.png

serials

Right off the assembly line
mukul said:
there is software also that u can start in backround....

RapidCheck is a tool that checks whether any free accounts are available at rapidshare.de. It stays at system tray area and checks for free acounts at speciefied intervals. When free acounts detected, you will be notified by the program with an information baloon tooltip. Then you can directly go to free account registration page by clicking the tooltip.

*www.badongo.com/file/953701

Password: www.freelivesport.co.uk

screenshots:
*img269.imageshack.us/img269/7241/mainscreen9jb8od.png
*img269.imageshack.us/img269/7781/notification6bf6ya.png
Please put image link into tap

PrinceHeart

In the zone
*rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi

Wrong server!

Anyone knows the new link ?? Or rapidshare stopped giving free account anymore hahahaha !!

daddykazaa

Right off the assembly line
PrinceHeart said:
*rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi

Wrong server!

Anyone knows the new link ?? Or rapidshare stopped giving free account anymore hahahaha !!

I agree and even I tried rapidcheck on a 24/7 online pc but it doesn't work. Whenever it notifies it opens a page and always gives the same error that is 'Wrong Server'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom