Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I hated that show.Didn't really connect with it.But liked Heidi which was really amazing.Not to mention Pingu which these pricks took off the air as well.:mad:

Good thing I got all it's episodes over DVD.God bless the internet.:D

^^
Hey..Dont talk about little Lulu like that! :mad: :D
Anyway, Hiedi was also one of the best cartoons aired on CN..it used to come at 8.00PM. I used to watch everyday and got really upset when it stopped
I'm still upset :cry:, now that CN has become $h!t

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It just shows what happens to a channel when the most popular shows are taken off air.It will take a lot of work for CN to redeem it's lost glory.Heck I'm willing to forgive them if they bring the classic cartoons back.:D

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
This is so stupid. CN shows Tom and Jerry after every damn cartoon. Tom and Jerry is aired like 4-5 times in evening.. even ben10.. wtf.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just barely caught up with it.The animation looked awesome.But since I saw it midway didn't really get a head or tail about the story.Oh well may be next time.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Dont know if you'll remember but I liked watching "The Little Lulu Show"

I remember that. My fav part was lulu's on-stage monologues.
Heidi and Tintin were among my fav shows. Also loved tom and jerry, flinstones, jetsons, scooby doo etc.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yep.I had followed that cartoon completely.Heck even watched it's second run completely.Too bad they just have Japanese audio based episodes or the internet.The English dubbing was actually better.

Earlier I used to watch Pokemon a lot but now a days i hate. My recent favorite was DBZ but they keep repeating again and again and this is why i hate this channel. I was nowadays watching Capeta but they are repeating it . So i hate CN :-(

Partymonger

Broken In
Any one liked "Ed Edd and Eddy"

not

Did anyone watch POWER ZONE ? Long long ago it used to air..that was the best bunch of cartoons on CN..

Also, there used to a prog Centurions..it was my favourite..

and who can forget scooby doo, dexter, power puff girls, swat cats, The perils of penolope pistop, jackie chan, Dragon ballz, hell the list can go onn and onnn..

Last edited:

Dragoon

Broken In
What do you think about Casper, Ghost Busters. Jhonny Quest was one of my favorites.

It is surprising to see that Captain Planet is being telecasted again!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The extreme Ghostbusters was the only one aired on CN I suppose.The original Ghostbusters was only aired in Sony TV if I remember correctly.I loved the extreme Ghostbusters not to mention their quirky characters.

BTW When was Captain Planet aired? :confused:

abhijangda

Padawan
no i don't think so. Sometimes i also see cartoons on cartoon network mostly BEN 10. Although you are right that cartoon are from japan and china but not all are that. Cartoon like tom&jerry (we all know the oldest of all and most of you like),Ben 10, newly launched Samsher Sikander chuddy buddie. are some of the good cartoon. Although Ben 10 is not meant for children in age group of 3 to 6. But it is good for other children. All in i think so cartoon network has retained its glory.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I used to watch watch watch and watch CN although my BSc Final exams were approaching. Yes sir you heard me right I still would be watching cartoons if it were not for those badly dubbed chinese japanese cartoons. BTW Swat Kats and all were my fav. I used to scramble home back from school to watch 'em.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Yes sir you heard me right I still would be watching cartoons if it were not for those badly dubbed chinese japanese cartoons.
You hate Animes?!? But you've even got your avatar(or is it called the profile picture?) from one of 'em!

ax3 said:
cant v demand\request CN abt airing old toons, any link ?
You can't request it from CN India. Their website only provides a snail mail address in the Contact Us section. I had once tried the CN international(or maybe just US) website(www.cartoonnetwork.com, wait until it just loads and hit stop before it redirects you to CN India). Guess the reply, can you? None! But that was only two months ago. Maybe they've got loads of feedbacks to read, like the Digit SOS section:rolleyes:. If you want, give it a try and go to the contact us section of that site and fill out that feedback form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom