Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I thought so.It seems they aired the full first season & abandoned it from there.Infact the following seasons were much promising than the first one.

tkin

Back to school!!
Johnny quest was good . There was something like Perils of Penelope where in all the guys raced. Also there was this show with all the Cn characters competing against each other in various kind of sports .
Does anyone remember Birdman or something like that .

Your wish has been granted . You can watch Boomerang for all those cartoons.
Its called Laugh-a-Lympics and its re-airing now, sometime during noon, weekdays.
Yes, I remember Birdman.It was some prehistoric alien world of somesort.Don't remember correctly though.
I watched CN 24/7 but now switched to Animax.

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
Anyone want the whole First season of Naruto??? I have it... PM me if wanted... But i should tell u that it is japanese language with english subtitles.. And also that out of 220 episodes of 1st season i have one or 2 missing...

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
^+1 to latino_ansari
Even i hate that stupid cartoon. I assume that Courage the Cowardly dog cartoon was just squeezed in CN when it was not required actually.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Wth is going on CN? After ever 1 hr they are airing Tom and Jerry. Bloody hell its so bugging. Evening there was like 1 hr of Tom and Jerry, then Ben10 for 1 hr and again Tom gerry then at 9 again tom and jerry and now at 11:30 again tom and jerry. Wtf..

ancientrites

In the zone
bro..i have noticed it same thing may be due to demand can tolerate tom and jerry for 1 hr but not ben10.
Even worst the new animated transformer i dont remember the timing it was terrible.Megatron looked so big.
Its time cn starts showing looney tunes once again bugs bunny,daffy duck,elmer fudd,porky pig,speedy gonzales and big rooster character leghorn is it? i love this characters

faraaz

Evil Genius
Also , if anyone remembers there used to air a Series called "Ninja Robots" about 8-10 Years back on CN . That was my fav at that time :D

OMG I looooooooved that show SO MUCH! I used to watch every single episode after school (4:30 pm weekdays :p) and I was such a nerd, I actually imported a set of (very expensive) DVDs with english subtitles from Japan while I was in Australia. Just love that show to death.

Dragoon

Broken In
Well, my question is why did all the changes come up?
The cartoons used to be nice before. Why then did they change all that?

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/24large.png

I think the answer lies in this - the starting of Pogo.

Ever since that channel came, CN has started going down, not that even Pogo is good...!

Last edited:

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Hate Cartoon Network nowadays!!! Their contents have really gone down the drain!! Total pathetic waste of electricity!!! I started watching cartoon network when i was in Class V and I still love watching Cartoons. But the whole content is sooooooo bad!!! All those Japanese animated shows are so full of crap!!!

My Favorites were :
Dexter
Power zone (Space Ghost, Brid Man etc!!!).
Flinstones.
Jetsons.
Johnny Bravo (My most fav).
Top Cat (another most fav).
Swat Cats.
Johnny Quest.
Ed, Edd n Eddy.
Sheep In the Big City was also very good.... but the animation wasn't... but still the humour was awesome!!!
Then long back there was a show in the early morning which showed cartoons like Atom Ant, Quickdraw McGraw etc!!!
Back then the channel used to change to TNT after 21:00!!!!

Dragoon

Broken In
I think TNT was after 8:00. Even before TNT, there was one called TCM, really interesting humorous channels.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
When? Where? What time?

All I can now see if Jap Animes being flooded on CN.Though I like DBZ, I never see anything different on it.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom