Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gollum

Collector
Just checked the news. In 2011 cartoon network HD is going to be launched and a mobile boomerang tv channel too.

HD or no HD, Cartoon Network will never be what it used to be when I was a little kid. Jetsons, Flintstones, Jackie Chan Adventures, Swat Kats, Batman TAS, Superman TAS and all. I still watch some of them on my PC but I think I've grown out of cartoons. It's not entirely about Cartoon Network. We've all grown out of it.

Gollum

Collector
Yea i now watch anime. No i don't watch dubbed ones. I wish animax was not dubbed. Damn koreans :p dubbing japanese anime.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
HD or no HD, Cartoon Network will never be what it used to be when I was a little kid. Jetsons, Flintstones, Jackie Chan Adventures, Swat Kats, Batman TAS, Superman TAS and all. I still watch some of them on my PC but I think I've grown out of cartoons. It's not entirely about Cartoon Network. We've all grown out of it.

THERE WERE MORE:
HE MAN THE MASTER OF UNIVERSE
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
MICKEY MOUSE(FOR SUPERB MUSIC COMPOSITION)

Dou you know JONNY SOCCO AND HIS FLYING ROBOT ? That was in 1980's. I WAS BOY OF 10 THEN.:wink:

D

Deleted member 26636

who here was a fan of johnny quest? i loved that show..

Gollum

Collector
Good thing for internet. I got to save some of the cartoons that were not released on dvd like "the mask".

salvachn

Broken In
Hungama is better.

Yeah, absolutely. Crayon Shin-Chan is a nice one, but they're cutting down on it to once a week :-( Retards.

I download most of the classic toons shown on good ol' CN. Pogo is way better, at least they show Looney Tunes at times.

And yeah, Ben 10 sucks. Those days, you could spend an entire day watching CN. Especially when it rained and school was called off.

I still enjoy cartoons, though I am 21 and ought to have grown out of it :)

A child at heart, I am. Most of us are.

Piyush

Lanaya
some cartoons that i cant forget from CN channel
->ED,EDD n EDDY :))
->swat cats
->jackie chan adventures
->courage the Cowardly dog
->dexters
n many more......

ancientrites

In the zone
I think CN became crap after the first series of Pokemon..
and especially Tom and Jerry got its standards degraded after Chuck Jones died.
The most watched by me were:
Tom and Jerry
Dragonball z
Swat kats
Looney toons
Dexter's laboratory

Though Talespin wasn't on CN but it was nice too.

if you are talking about tom and jerry kids and tom and jerry tales.yes these sucked compared to classic golden.
but even after chuck jones era there were two more shows
tom and Jerry show 1975 and tom and jerry comedy show 1980 which were hilarious.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
They need to get adult swim like they have in U.S.

No centurion fans? Me has!!!

OH THANK GOD!!i thought i was the only one here..i was a huge fan of centurion...I remember it used to come at 4:30pm on weekdays & i used to religiously watch it...POWER XTREME...

1053walk3r

Right off the assembly line
These days cartoon network has lost alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll its charm.

these days cartoon network is training small kids with disgusting filthy cartoons,and shows material which are not related to kids especially the ads.

some of the cartoons were

1.centurians
2.swat cats
3.captain planet
4.tom and jerry (the old one)
5.looney tunes
6.x-men
7.justice league
8.superman
9.batman
10.batman of the future
11.dbz(i dont know whether it has completed it or still reapeating some old saga)
12.Transformers ..............the old one

jane kahan gayaae woh din...................dekthe the cn raat din..........rehte the cn ke samne............................jaane kahan gayae woh din

:cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom