Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^I deduce you like the evil kind. In that case, I'd like to recommend Orochimaru to you! :D

Also, (just curiously) do you like Kai from Yakitate!! Ja-pan too???

voljin1987

Broken In
Hey there used to be a cartoon on CN a long time back. It was a 5 min toon dey used to show inbetween shows. It was about a caveman who had a club from which he drew power and could transform into a hero. I remember he had a dinosaur or something as a sidekick. Anyone knows which toon dis is?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Just thought I'd share this news with everyone!

Naruto is going to be telecasted from season 3 (where they left off) from April 13th 8:00PM. Here's the source:*messageboard.cartoonnetworkhq.com/scripts/mb2/mb2.cgi?rm=show_topic&period=0&topic_id=9737

Just don't laugh at me for visiting that site or it's message boards :oops:.

UPDATE: Just verified! I can't believe it!!!! It is TRUE!!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA Check out the CNIndia website for the schedules!!!!! I feel like practically bouncing in the air!!!!!

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^ ^ ^ Captain Caveman? :p
Nope. That's a different show altogether. Captain Caveman & the Teen Angels was a comedy series. The show he is talking about is Mighty Mightor. It used to air on Power Zone, I believe. His Dinosaur was called Tog.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@alex - Dude come on, anime fans don't wait for any channel to broadcast them. They get the epics.

Currently hooked to Bleach. Nice it is.
Shura-no-Toki - First 14 epics are pretty interesting. Last 12 gets a little bore. Nice anime overall.
Started watching GANTZ. Abuses, loads of them :D. liked the concept.
Cowboy Bebop is not bad either. Retro.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@alex - Dude come on, anime fans don't wait for any channel to broadcast them. They get the epics.

Currently hooked to Bleach. Nice it is.
Shura-no-Toki - First 14 epics are pretty interesting. Last 12 gets a little bore. Nice anime overall.
Started watching GANTZ. Abuses, loads of them :D. liked the concept.
Cowboy Bebop is not bad either. Retro.

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
my favourite alltime villainous characters

Baron Silas Greenback from dangermouse
Simon Bar Sinister and Riff Raff from underdog.
starscream from transformers
skeletor from classic he-man
dasdartly

but i still consider simon sinister as top evil genius

tkin

Back to school!!
The only show i was missing was Naruto and now it is back.:razz:
Good news for Naruto fans, CN has stopped showing Naruto in America when they killed toonami, upto episode 209 has been shown, chances are they will not show the rest(210-218) and switch directly to Naruto Shippuden, then they might start Shippuden in India before finishing the rest and skip the boring fillers.

Master of geeks

Gadget girl.
^ Yes chances are there to showw shipudden in America but in India they will finish naruto first, then think of starting shippuden. Check the TV schedule for naruto on CN india website, they are starting it from April 13th from the episode jiraiyya returns.

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Sinchan is the best cartoon in Hangama... *www.imgx.org/pfiles/5375/images.jpg

btw Doremon and Kitretsu are also awesom.

yep Hungama TV rocks... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

doremon
*g.imagehost.org/0640/images843462_doremon.jpg

*f.imagehost.org/0039/kochira_katsushika-ku_kamearikouen-mae_hashutsujo_kochikame.jpg
Kochikame

awesome cartoons.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif

Last edited:

hahahari

In the zone
Japanese or chinese Cartoons suck when compared to the old ones like Scooby, Swat cats, Tweety, etc...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I sometimes watch Oswald on pogo. I think it is the best one available now.
Earlier I used to watch Scooby Doo, Pokemon, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's laboratory and Tom and Jerry. Those were the cartoons.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was my favourite cartoon.:))

T

ToX!C

Earlier CN used to be in english i liked that and also the cartoons were lot better now we have some **** like "Shamsher Sikandar Chaddi Baddi" what crap is this!!!!! also some of the japanese catoons are absolute scum.
There hasn't been a cartoon around for a while that has made the children crazy(remember all those pokemon tazoo's and de beyblades u collected and the record breaking uncle chips sales i still have 250 or 300 tazoos and jenga cards:grin:)
Posted again:
Hentai Hardcore anyone;-):))

Last edited by a moderator:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Man I too was mad about Pokemon tazoos. I have eaten a total of Rs. 500 of Uncle Chips in 20 days or so for collecting them.:grin::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom