Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Okay, here comes my attack: GOOOO DRAGOOOOON!!! :D

@chirag: What?!?!? Tyson is better because he is the protagonist?!!? NO! Tyson is the protagonist because he is better! I mean... leave aside backstabbing and leave aside tyson's being a champ? Its just like: "Break Tyson's leg and give an extra pair of them to Kai". If you do that, of course they will be equal. That's how he has ever managed to defeat Tyson in a few battles. (Never in the finals though).

Also, about Gaara: SPOILER: <select to read> You just wait till you see Naruto Season 3. Gaara will get a thorough kicking from Naruto. Even Sasuke will fail where Naruto succeeds. After the battle, Gaara will know peace and will work for peace between the two villages after becoming Kazekage!!! All thanks to Naruto!! He might be an idiot, but he's the best. And that's not because of Kyuubi either. Later, it will be revealed that all tailed beast carriers are more powerful than their tailed beasts.</select to read> And all this without being popular, too!

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Tyson vs. Tiachi and Kai vs. Taichi. G-revolutions.

Dark bladders vs. Tyson, Ray and Max. They were losing when Kai comes and turns the table around. 1st Season.

Kai takes 1 day to master that new beyblade thingy.. Arre there was something inside na before fighting Brooklyn.

Regarding Naruto, I mean Gaara as in character not Gaara as a Ninja. The protagonist thing holds true, has to be true. I mean you don't expect Gaara pwning Naruto in 'Naruto' and Kai pwning Tyson in 'Beyblade'.

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Considering only the character, I'd say Shikamaru pwns them all! (The rest are such a draaaaaaaag :D). Do you remember when Sasuke and Naruto were staring at each

other while naruto sat on Sasuke's desk, and then Shikamaru just bumped Naruto off slightly to set the stage for the most hilarious scene in the history of animes???

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ahh! I remember a good ol' afternoon on a bright sunny saturday watching Dastardly And Muttley In Their Flying Machines, Wacky Races and Courage The Cowardly Dog with my bro. Old's gold. But the new show I liked was Ben 10. My favourite shows was like this: Beyblade , Beyblade V-Force and Beyblade G-Revolution, I love Tyson and Ray. Max and Kai I love 'em a bit. Dexter's Laboratory and oh! I forgot Batman Beyond [Bruce Wayne's got it at old age :wink:]

LoRdKsHiTiJ

Hardware Enthusiast
^^
Dark bladders vs. Tyson, Ray and Max. They were losing when Kai comes and turns the table around. 1st Season.

Kai takes 1 day to master that new beyblade thingy.. Arre there was something inside na before fighting Brooklyn.
if you're a beyblader fan & have watched beyblade properly then you must be knowing that Kai as an individual blader (even before he meets tyson for the first time) was already highly skilled/trained beyblader back in russia by his grandfather's puppet named "Borris". He had ran away from his training centre back then. remember the story?
whereas tyson & his friend max were new to beyblade thing.
moreover, Kai already had fighting experience, already had a bit-beast.
there are a lot of advantages for Kai. its obvious hes a very strong beyblader.

But the reason he's always defeated by Tyson is because as shown in the anime, Tyson has a very strong fighting spirit. His relation with dragoon is beyond any normal beyblader & their bit-beasts. He's adamant, strong-headed, persistent, hard-worker which add up to his spirit.
It's not luck from where he gets his powers. Its these things that give him his powers. Sometimes you don't need to have a strong body or a strong experience to win. Tyson has extrahigh concentration, and all his powers are coming from his nature (in other words his emotions are what give him his powers), basically he never gives up.

I can give you a similar example in DBZ too. In the saiyan saga, initially vegeta has a very high power level than goku. But goku has what vegeta never had in all of dbz/gt. He has extrapowerful fighting spirit. Which makes him stronger all the time.
Even against frieza. His anger & spirit finally give him that push he needed to become a super-saiyan for the first time.

P.S: i can't believe i actually jumped into this conversation at this age.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Chirag: Yeah, at that time, Kai LOSES with a capital L and a capital OSES. :lol:

@Lordkshitij: Thanks for the support! How old are you bu the way??? :D

PS: This is fun! Almost like the old times. Did you guys know that they're making a new season for Beyblade?

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Kai vs. Brooklyn before Tyson vs. Garland.
Kai vs. Brooklyn the 2nd time. Kai wins. Awesome fighting spirt.
new season?? hope its not like vforce. sigh!

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
new season?? hope its not like vforce. sigh!
Yup! Its called Metal Fight Beyblade. Here are the main characters:-
*i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/Megaman1124/My%20Stuffz/MFB_TakaraTomyCharacters.jpg?t=1236347638
The tyson equivalent is the red haired Daichi look-alike. Google search Metal Fight Beyblade to find out more.

LoRdKsHiTiJ

Hardware Enthusiast
^^
Fighting Spirit?? Kai and Brooklyn. See Kai's spirit at that time.
Yes I loved that episode too. Amazing performance from KAI. But you have to take into account certain things first.
1. Brooklyn had never met someone like Kai before. Brooklyn still wasn't fighting with all he had. Because he never even imagined he would ever lose. But he did. After losing, Brooklyn become even much much more stronger. Kai would have lost that time.

2. Kai won. But at what cost? His body is half destroyed/worn out. His beyblade, smashed into pieces.

Anyway chill man. Peace. Im not here to criticize anyones character. Im just stating the obvious. He is strong no doubt, but he'll be a tad bit weaker to Tyson.

PS: This is fun! Almost like the old times. Did you guys know that they're making a new season for Beyblade?
Wow thats good news then.

voljin1987

Broken In
Ahh! I remember a good ol' afternoon on a bright sunny saturday watching Dastardly And Muttley In Their Flying Machines

Yup I like tat show too... but I really miss the five minute cartoons dey used to show in between shows such as Space Ghost, Wallygator, Richochet rabbit and others...
Also really loved Swat Kats, Centurions and Johnny Quest.

voljin1987

Broken In
Since we are on the topic of Cartoons...
Who is your favorite cartoon character... You know of all time?
Mine is Top cat, man he was witty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom