Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimbus_007

Furious GaMeR
Guys Its nice to see so many of cartoon lovers, I was a huge addict of Cartoon Network i used to watch most of the series....... but CN is CN they did not end any of the series which i liked

DragonBallz
Grander Musashi
and there was one more

and i need ur help to find out the name of the cartoon (please help)...

The story goes like this... There used to be two robots One Sun Robot and Moon robot or some thing which were so powerful and cannot be controled by any one for that matter the robot will not start..... a guy used to be there only he can activate the robot and fight...... this was the moral of the story and the CN stopped the eposides where the Good robot and the evil robot go into a gigantic room which was hidden secret from every one and the series ended like that soooooo if any one remember this story please tell me the Cartoon name i really want to see the whole thing.,.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Ninja Robots! And the series WAS ended (you probably missed it). It's been discussed on this thread too! Do care to read a thread before you post. Anyway, does anyone know when is Naruto season 3 scheduled to start on CN?

D

Deleted member 26636

Did any of you guys watch samurai jack? I liked it a lot.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@alex - Naruto season 3? Hmm? There are only 2 seasons. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Donno what CN follows.. But don't think they will start Shippuden.. Lots of blood, violence and abuses :D. Sai.. FTW!! But it got awesome awesome soundtrack.. Got Rips. Wooter!

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Watching still.........Tom & jerry...
My fav show is BEYBLADE and I love Ray..:D
*img167.imageshack.us/img167/7779/ray.png

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Chirag: Nope, Naruto Shippuden is a completely new show. Naruto season 2 consists of episodes 27-52. Season 3 should start from episode 53 (Return of Jiraiya). By the way, Sai rulez! I read the manga. Do you remember what he called everyone? I was like rolling on the floor laughing when I read that.

@Coool: Ray lost to Tyson many times! Tyson FTW! He pwned everyone in all of the three shows. I hated Ray's hairstyle anyway.

D

Deleted member 26636

Aku? :D
Anyone remember the Flintstones and Jetsons? I love em.

yes...AKU...i loved that show,there was also a movie on samurai jack.it was awesome. & the jetsons & flintstones were classics. "yabba-daba-doo"

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Coool: Just this: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHV9rHSYv2A
Enjoy Linkin' park.
Tyson has always pwned Kai where it mattered. By the way, I can't believe I'm actually fighting over who'se a better beyblader at this age!:D

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Sure! So let it rip!:D:lol:.

As I was saying, I bet Chirag never saw any official Tyson vs. Kai finals. Kai was always the backstabbing turncoat scum with a hairstyle that made me say: How on earth did he do that?!?!!!

Tyson was always the hero. His powers always attacked out of nowhere. Very much like Naruto. Only difference was that Naruto was always hated by the ones he rescued. Poor kid.
By the way, its nice to know I'm not the only 17 year old who likes animes.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Yup. Well deserved luck. He was loyal to his team. He didn't bully people with the Blade sharks. He didn't leave the blade sharks just to join a bigger picture. He didn't battle Kai's grandpa because he had betrayed him. All these cases were true for Kai though. So that's why he got those powers. Thats why Dragoon chose him. He didn't have talent. He built and developed it.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I saw finals. Every damn episode. Even season 2 which so sucked.. I got season 1's 31 epics and Season 3 the last 5 epics.. Tyson is the protagonist so he is shown pwning other beybladers. I mean leave aside backstabbing and all, Kai wins hands down.. Gahh personal opinion.. Just liked him.. Like characters like him.. dark, quite, focused.. In Naruto, Gaara pwns every other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom