Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_joseph

The Techie!
Hello everyone:
I recently wrote the class X CBSE examination and am (very) anxiously awaiting its results. I am in a dilemma as to what I have to take and what I have to drop as subjects. I am sure many of you are facing the same situation too.
I am an average student with score of about 85%-90% marks in all subjects but in Maths I score 80-85%.
My ambition in life is to be:
  • A Doctor
  • A software Engineer or any I.T related jobs.
My school offers the following choices:
Group A: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
Group B: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
Group C: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices
Group D: English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics
Group E: English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Informatics Practices
Group F: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Home Science

But the problem is that I am not very competent in Maths. I usually make very silly mistakes and loose a lot of marks. However I do not hate it. I am very good in Biology and am also interested in pursuing a career in Medicine. My question is that, is the class XI Maths very difficult? Which option is the most suited for me?
Also please give some good websites or blogs which offer carrer advice.:D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will never suggest you to take both Maths and biology.Make Ur mind either for Doctor or Engg field.Dont put Ur legs on different boats at the same rime.

Well,It depend totally on U/If U are good in biology..than choose PCB..and if U are good in maths than choose CM.And if you are good inboths..than choose on Ur interest.

Well...If U are very good in biology..than no dout choose PCB.But there is tough competition to crack a medical entrance.

great_manish

Journeyman
i would suggest u to choose what interests u the most....n i dare say...its much easier to bcome an it professional than a doctor.....im myself a 2nd yr engineering student...

doctors r alwaz in business...cant say the same thing bout this IT profession...market is gud now though...

i had the same confusion,
and the same trouble with maths..

i took up Phy, Chem, Maths, and Comp Sci...
and now m doing my BSc with Comp Sci as the major subj..and plan to do an MCA after this..

took up computers coz they are interesting, and as far as maths is concerned, u 'll start loving it soon..

OP
D

daniel_joseph

The Techie!
Well are there any students who have taken Phy,Chem,Bio and Maths? I just want to know if they find it very challenging. The problem is if I choose bio now, my I.T dreams are over and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom