Career as a Networking Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyushp_20

Geekologist
hi guys,
I am piyush pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Presently my 5th semester is on.
Actually i wanted to know more about career as a networking professional but couldnt find the right person to seek help... so posting it here.

---------------------------------------------

What i have thought of is that firstly i'll give my CCNA exam jst after completing my B.Tech and then CEH (i already started preparing for both).. Once i have the certifications i'll temporarily do a job and side by side prepare for CCSP and Comptia Security+ n finally want to work with CISCO or neother big players out in the market.

---------------------------------------------

Now here goes some queries

1. Have i chosen d correct path to achieve what i want..
  2. What are the designations in this field (it wud b gr8 if you also tell me the avg salary in each designation).
  3. What other certifications i shud undertake in order to increase some weight of my CV.

Dats all i can think of for now... hope to get some good replies from you guys.

warlock

Right off the assembly line
hello
i m a student and currently doing BSc IT (1st sem) and did my 10+2 in comm. and want to be a network Adm. and jst get a gud job and earn gud so plzz tell me wat all i have to learn first and wat exams i do i have to give to get wat i want
nowadays certificates prove that we are capable of so, wat type of certificates do i have to get to accomplish my dream.
i knw networking knowledge is necessary but wat will be the components of it and wawt will i be then capable of plsssss

plzzz clear out my problems and also tell me any educational were i can clear out my further doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom