1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Career as a Networking Professional

Discussion in 'Career Planning and Progression' started by piyushp_20, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piyushp_20

piyushp_20 Geekologist

hi guys,
    I am piyush pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Presently my 5th semester is on.
    Actually i wanted to know more about career as a networking professional but couldnt find the right person to seek help... so posting it here.

---------------------------------------------

What i have thought of is that firstly i'll give my CCNA exam jst after completing my B.Tech and then CEH (i already started preparing for both).. Once i have the certifications i'll temporarily do a job and side by side prepare for CCSP and Comptia Security+ n finally want to work with CISCO or neother big players out in the market.

---------------------------------------------

Now here goes some queries

1. Have i chosen d correct path to achieve what i want..
    2. What are the designations in this field (it wud b gr8 if you also tell me the avg salary in each designation).
    3. What other certifications i shud undertake in order to increase some weight of my CV.

Dats all i can think of for now... hope to get some good replies from you guys.

2. warlock

warlock New Member

hello
    i m a student and currently doing BSc IT (1st sem) and did my 10+2 in comm. and want to be a network Adm. and jst get a gud job and earn gud so plzz tell me wat all i have to learn first and wat exams i do i have to give to get wat i want
    nowadays certificates prove that we are capable of so, wat type of certificates do i have to get to accomplish my dream.
    i knw networking knowledge is necessary but wat will be the components of it and wawt will i be then capable of plsssss

plzzz clear out my problems and also tell me any educational were i can clear out my further doubts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.