Cannot upload on Android via wifi.

axes2t2

I am a cat
So yeah I can't seem to upload an image of any size anywhere.

I am connecting through mtnl wifi.Even set up a static ip with google dns on the android.Don't know if that is necessary or not.

Anyone know whats wrong ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Upload isn't working? Tenida of this forum was having the same issue, he changed his router which solved his problem.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^is it connecting at all?? speedtest pls on mobile , also dig around settings and check if router encapsulation is in PPPOE for mobile device support

OP
axes2t2

axes2t2

I am a cat
^is it connecting at all?? speedtest pls on mobile , also dig around settings and check if router encapsulation is in PPPOE for mobile device support

Yes I can browse fine.

Installed speedtest app.It does the download test but after that it just fails to upload.Same with any other app.It just doesn't upload.

And about the encapsulation part,Is this what you are talking about ?

*i.imgur.com/2fltt.jpg

try using 3rd party software.

Names please.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yeah that's it settings look correct, does it still not work after you refresh the router with these settings?

OP
axes2t2

axes2t2

I am a cat
I fixed it by changing the MTU value back to default '0'.I can upload properly from the android now.

But isn't 1500 the optimal value ?

tkin

Back to school!!
I fixed it by changing the MTU value back to default '0'.I can upload properly from the android now.

But isn't 1500 the optimal value ?
In BSNL its 1492, try: Max MTU: How do I find mine? Tweaking FAQ | DSLReports.com, ISP Information

Top Bottom