Can we guys make this happen..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Yesssw 23rd...but now task of gathering...now..whenever u post anywhere in the forum...always type this:

OFF TOPIC(BUT IMPORTANT)::
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99184

This it the link to this thread BTW...

Howz this idea?

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
I appreciate the above two points..But 23rd is a working day..While 25th or 27th is a holiday..This can make a difference.. A few suggestions on the same would be helpful.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
OCTOBER 25th 08 SATURDAY Evening 6:30 ..6:45
all Digitians Will Be Coming Together For The First Time to break the record of
maximum users ever online....

WE ALL WILL BE HERE FOR 15 MINUTES TOGETHER...

Add your comments on that day in this thread to register your presence ..
Requesting all your support...

JUST DO IT...
*www.adamsunity.org/template_files/Simply%20Irresistible/images/unity_globe_smaller.jpg

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Sorry, I cant be there, most likely my university practical exams will be on that day, so... have fun everyone! :)

dreamsalive

Broken In
oo..the same thing;guys at chip's forum tried & failed week after week to break "256"...846 is wayyy impossible..NO?!..go on give it try then..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Be optimistic dude... Last time, we were just short of around 200 users.... And many windbags who said they were coming never came.... If a majority of them followed the method I mentioned (using multiple browsers), then surely we can break that record.....

BTW, how come the last record was set at such an ungodly hour???

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
How can we make this a sticky..?? (Already PM'd modreator)

ACTION PLAN

1) BE HERE ON THAT DAY AT THE SPECIFIED TIME 25th OCT 08 sat - 6:30 to 6:45 evening

2) USE MULTIPLE BROWSERS IF POSSIBLE

3) IF YOU FIND ANY OF UR FRIENDS ONLINE IN IM'S THAT TIME..
(ie on 25th Oct 6:30 to 6:45 evening) JUST FORWARD OUR LINK ..

4) INFORM ALL YOUR DIGIT FRIENDS NOW ONWARDS

Anything else guys..???

what about an ad like free ipod or free iphone to whoever coming here on that
time ;-) ..Just joking..But that is really some good thought..rT?

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
The only reason that high score was registered was because of the guest users (read: googlers). The most number of real users will not go above 120 hence breaking that record is not possible as of now.

I shall be there nevertheless. And there's no need to make this a sticky (at least until 5 days before the event).

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Good initiative windchimes ...make this everyone remember on 25th Oct..cuz everyone can forget in his busy schedule :(

din

Tribal Boy
Saturday ? Hmmm, mostly will go out on Saturdays, but if I am at home, I will come online for sure.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
count me in tooo......nice that u did urself decide a date as the thread was only getting ppl birthdays and other dates.....

goobimama

 Macboy
I think 25th October is too far out. 17th-18th would be much better. Enthusiasm dies out.

But, no need to take my view seriously. In fact, someone report this post so I can delete it :)

Pathik

Google Bot
It is not the number of members but the no of unregistered guests that are online that count for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom