Can we guys make this happen..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Spending a 15 minutes in a day for such a record is amazing thing.so i am sure it will be clicked..

actually i missed to read this thread on the first time i saw bcoz i thought it would be liked some buzz/tricks ..
i think, if mod allowed, change this thread title to more attractive..

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Mod hasnt read my PM yet...
"Heyy mod..wer r u..??" [ put some echo effect]

by the way if you are interested please add this topic in your signature.

toofan

Technomancer
Like mine.

Ok now 25 OCT is taken as decided but please spread this news to other threads also. I am doing this the day I visited this thread.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
any other forum has created this type of record around the world..?
anybody knows.?

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
There are millions of forums. .:) some forums have 20k odd ppl browsing at once. ..

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Why you post irrelevant topic ,which is an ad as we can see, at the wrong place. And by
repeating the same post of this ad you are acting rude. Just a matter of time to see yourself out. Good luck.

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
i have been to many forums, but this is the first time i've ever seen such a thread & such a retarded idea.

These records are not made by setting time & all logging in.
if the forum is helpful, fun & awesome, the records will get broken evry month, or maybe every day.

I joined this Forum, thinking that as its run by "Digit", a very famous magazine in India, would be AWESOME, i'd be among a HUGE group of techno people, but here I am, surrounded by kids.

No offence meant. But think of it again, or i guess some of people here introduction to other Forums.

toofan

Technomancer
i have been to many forums, but this is the first time i've ever seen such a thread & such a retarded idea.

if the forum is helpful, fun & awesome, the records will get broken evry month, or maybe every day.

I joined this Forum, thinking that as its run by "Digit", a very famous magazine in India, would be AWESOME, i'd be among a HUGE group of techno people, but here I am, surrounded by kids.

No offence meant. But think of it again, or i guess some of people here introduction to other Forums.

Maharaaj aap apna sinhasaan lekar kahin or kyoun nahi chalejate?
Sorry for the above line.

But you must have read before entering this section that chit chat is mostly a bandwidth wastage section. So what happens here is quite obvious.

You can check other sections full of knowledge. So don't be so quick to make your mind about this forum. And I too have gone to other forums what happens there is known to everyone. We know what are the standards of those forums.

So please maharaj ji apne katu vachanon se hamari bahvnaoun ko hurt mat kariye.

MasterMinds

hell boy

A BIG LOL

goobimama

 Macboy
Okay enough of offtopic discussion. Mr. Maharaj can take a hike if he wants, just ignore him. If he makes a noise, out he goes.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Ok dude, I took your post lightly in the other thread {must watch movies thread} but now, its out of limit. We dont need people like u here........ always keeps advicing what to do and not. Are u paid by the ****ing government of ****ing India ??? We live our own lives and its on us what to do and not. This is a great idea and I support it and if u dont like it then get the ****ing hell outta here.......... why keep sitting and staring at ur shitty monitor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.