Can we guys make this happen..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amizdu

Broken In
Please finalize the date.

Anyway, I'll be there at whatever time, with all my 4 browsers through 3 proxies in each.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm in! Just finalize the date & time so that I can set a reminder on my phone! :D

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Stick to the date..25th OCT 08 - 6:30 TO 6:45 .Till that date let us all keep reminding our friends and other digitians the same.

Also whenever posting in other threads if you can keep an offtopic REMINDER that would
be better. This works if we all stand united.I am looking at the attempt and if there is a result with a new record it is a BONUS and a chance to know how united we really are..
So comeon guys...

toofan

Technomancer
You said that last time it was tried on 1.7.2008 but I was not aware of that. And I was not aware of this thread also. My point is that we need to advertise it to all other threads and sections also.

Because most think that chit chat section is pure waste of time. like me:D

So why don't we all change our signature advertising to break the record. I too think that 25 is far away. Why don't we all unite on 18 of oct. at 6.30 to 7.0 pm.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
You said that last time it was tried on 1.7.2008 but I was not aware of that. And I was not aware of this thread also. My point is that we need to advertise it to all other threads and sections also.

Because most think that chit chat section is pure waste of time. like me:D

So why don't we all change our signature advertising to break the record. I too think that 25 is far away. Why don't we all unite on 18 of oct. at 6.30 to 7.0 pm.

Cant we use that extra days for some Promotion ..??
You can use this as Signature or mark this as offtopic: and use text DIGITIANS RECORD BREAKING ATTEMPT and link to this thread. If moderators allow I would be happy to post the same in all sections..

toofan

Technomancer
See on 25 most of us will be busy with our Deepawali shopping and many more things because of deepawali. So don't you think that it should be done before or after deepawali time.

one more thing And we must keep in mind that this digit site easily gets choked.

slugger

Banned
such records are best attempted once a year. loses novelty otherwise.

we had logged in on 1st july 2008 to break it missed it by a whisker [quite a long whisker it was]

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

we had logged in on 1st july 2008 to break it missed it by a whisker [quite a long whisker it was]
+1

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??

wasnt aware of the fact. didnt heard on any kind of attempt.

This thing just came to mind seeing the difference in
the max no. of users online and the reg.members.

We can try if you all are interested.

See on 25 most of us will be busy with our Deepawali shopping and many more things because of deepawali. So don't you think that it should be done before or after deepawali time.

one more thing And we must keep in mind that this digit site easily gets choked.

More thoughts of these kind needed

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i will be from diff browsers and diff proxies , 40 of the online members will be me :D

www.proxy.org for list for many proxy sites

mad_max

Journeyman
ineffective campaigning? can't this be like a announcement.whatever you do i'm in:)

Status
Not open for further replies.