Can we guys make this happen..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
i have been to many forums, but this is the first time i've ever seen such a thread & such a retarded idea.

These records are not made by setting time & all logging in.
if the forum is helpful, fun & awesome, the records will get broken evry month, or maybe every day.

I joined this Forum, thinking that as its run by "Digit", a very famous magazine in India, would be AWESOME, i'd be among a HUGE group of techno people, but here I am, surrounded by kids.

No offence meant. But think of it again, or i guess some of people here introduction to other Forums.

I had to check your other thread to understand how wise and smart brained you are. The ministatics showed you are aged 38 and then saw your thread advising a very young member to check with a psychiatrist for his comments. Which is your kingdom maharaj?? I believe the avatar explains. Anyway I wont be commenting more but we "kids" are gonna stay..

And let me add; no doubt, this forum is "AWESOME" and some of the best techie brains are here. But this section is for chit chat and non techie stuff. After all techies need a non techie side tooo..rt?

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
i have been to many forums, but this is the first time i've ever seen such a thread & such a retarded idea.

These records are not made by setting time & all logging in.
if the forum is helpful, fun & awesome, the records will get broken evry month, or maybe every day.

I joined this Forum, thinking that as its run by "Digit", a very famous magazine in India, would be AWESOME, i'd be among a HUGE group of techno people, but here I am, surrounded by kids.

No offence meant. But think of it again, or i guess some of people here introduction to other Forums.

Mind it!! Retarded it you>>hav many who support my answer>>>(ur avatar tells it all)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Ok dude, I took your post lightly in the other thread {must watch movies thread} but now, its out of limit. We dont need people like u here........ always keeps advicing what to do and not. Are u paid by the ****ing government of ****ing India ??? We live our own lives and its on us what to do and not. This is a great idea and I support it and if u dont like it then get the ****ing hell outta here.......... why keep sitting and staring at ur shitty monitor ?

Here, I agree to the part in bold, but not to the part in underline.

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
I'm extremely sorry if i hurt anyone. :)
My intention was just to know why such a feat???
You can do something better, for example sign some petitions,(PETA) www.peta.org .
But you guys did break my heart, those replies telling that i'm not welcome here.
few years back this forum had a special charm, every new member would feel at home, not anymore, not anymore. No wonder members like Vishal, Anand and many more arent active here as before.

i hope i didnt hurt someone this time.
Sorry for going off-topic again.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hehe^^

I came to know that my parents booked tickets talready, I g2g to Vaishnodevi, and te day of train is 24th Oct!!!!!!

I won't be able to attend, I'm soo sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom