Can U all Plzz tell me ath abt this uncanny behaviour??

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
I have posted sth like this before but nobody replied as yet so i'm posting it as a new topic .... tell me Y can't i find ne enhancements in firefox like tht in IE6 ..plzz tell me tht ...

this is firefox 1.0:

*img151.exs.cx/img151/212/ff9dq.th.jpg

& this is IE6 ..& this happens in even in opera 8(beta) :

*img100.exs.cx/img100/8686/ie65ev.th.jpg

People wat can be the reason i'm just insufficient enough to figure out the solution ! .... help me!!

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Y in god's name U people r not replying to this post ...... plzz people i need an answer i'm suffering wat people do U have some problem with me or my posts or wat nobody is replying!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Lol Come Yaar Ankit Chillax...... :wink:
Anyways Here's a Quick Try From My Side:
For Mozilla Firefox
1.)Open Mozilla.
2.)Select Preferences from the Edit menu.
3.)Click the arrow next to Advanced.
4.)Click Scripts & Plugins.
5.)Check Navigator beneath "Enable Javascript for".
6.)Click OK.
7.)Click Reload.

For Opera:
1.)Open Opera.
2.)Select Quick Preferences from the File menu.
3.)Make sure Enable Javascript is checked.
4.)Click Reload

Just a Try....Possibly A Javascript Probs With Mozilla.....Man Does That Suck Or What :evil: :wink:

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Hey! Allwyn this doesn't work yaar.. something else is there ..... & i think by default the Java option is there or else These websites wont be loading to my computer ... it's not the proper solution ...feel like this :cry: & I'm using Firefox 1.0 under Windows ..so no such options r coming as U said but i tried on my own ..it doesn't work yaar! ...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ok Ankit Sorry Bout The Previous One But Lets Do This One Last try Shall We :wink:
When U are At The Compose Screen:
1.)Select Mail Options Somewhere at The Top
2.)Look For Personalisation Option
3.)Select General Preferences
4.)Under That Scroll Down To Composing Mail Option
5.)Then Click On The "Compose messages as color and graphics " Tab And Then Save The Changes By Clicking On The Save Button Below.

Hope U Make It.....Good Luck...Peace 8)

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
It's checked already but i confirmed it!! too ... & it's ticked still the screen is just the same as it was no enhancements :cry: .... dunno wat the F*** is this ...

Newayzz thanks! for ur suggestions man!!

Ne more suggestions!! this is A Firefox 1.0 problem i believe or it's lackings ..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Aghrrrrrrrr :x Now This Is Really Firing Me Up :twisted:

Here Try The Webmail Compose Extension For The FireFox.....Since U Are Usin The FireFox Browser U Might Know How It Install It :)

here's The Link *extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/webmailcompose

Try Try Until I Die :wink:

ramank

Broken In
Couldn't see you images(if u had posted them).
Based on the replies given, I think you couldn't compose in Yahoo mail with Color and Graphics in Firefox.
Use this firefox extension to solve that!

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Thanks! a lot Ramank :) but i think it still Firefox lags behind IE6 here ... the enhancements R not as gud as they R in IE6 ... I would stick to IE 6 for Yahoo! mail tht's much better ..

Newayzz thanks! again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom