Can I write at 1x speed HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
Ok I am creating some sort of DISC.... tht I want to write at 1x... my nero 6 does not show writing speed below 4x...... How c I write at 1x ... is it possible...... :roll:

Also I have a DISC.... I want to know at what speed it was written :twisted: ...... tht is I want to know tht if it was written at 4x .. 16x or 48x etc........ any software avalble for this..... HELP

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
escape7 said:
i don't know about the softwares, but why ru writing at 1x... :roll:

Ok me creating my playstation cd..... in 4x the cd does not work.....

so max... writing speed should be 1x or 2x

vraj_shani

Right off the assembly line
cd write

plese dont write any cd with very low or very high writing speed always write with 8x or 16x it is good for cd and make cd error free for long time

Gaurav

In the zone
Use CloneCD man and leave the rest. It can copy almost any CD on earth. To find appropriate settings for the protection use ClonyXXL english version.

busyanuj

In the zone
alternately, you can also try cd burning after installing an old version of Nero (ver 1 or 2) [if you can get your hands on it] on Windows 95/98.

GameAddict

In the zone
Disc for PC or Playstation?

Hi,

If you want to run the PS disc on PC, then it does not matter at what speed you write. But if it is to play on PS, then writing at very slow speeds (for perfect compatibility) is required.

Also while reading on some forum way back, I found that newer PS1 accept 4x-wriiten discs also. But please confirm!

Bye!

GA

hcp006sl

Journeyman
So many discussions here.
I am sure many of them are XP users.

Unfortunate none has mentioned the name of one more CD burning software named - 'Windows XP'. Try it.
XP has the capacity to burn CDs.
Open 'My Computer' → Right click on CD-writer icon → choose 'Properties' → choose 'Recording' tab → choose the option 'Enable CD recording on this drive' → select a write speed (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 52X/Fastest when actual CD speed is not known to you).

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hi hcp006sl

Windows XP uses packet writing. You cannot make a 1:1 copy using Windows XP's inbuilt CD burning feature!!

Regards,
Kalpik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom