Can I play games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ecept your mobo, every thing looks like a part of a top notch rig. So you can play every single game on this, but the settings they may run in will definitely differ.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yup i have played the game at around 20 FPS at low setting on 845GV mobo, i assure u for this, just get latest drivers.

PS: I had 512MB RAM at that time.

OK...Will Gun also run on 845 chipset....if yes @ wat settings?:D

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
My friend has the same Black 360 controller and it was specially designed for the elite u can however use it with the regular versions of the consoles it can be connected both wirelessly and with a cable to the 360 as when I was playing on my friend's 360 the battery ran out and he just plugged the cable to the controller from the 360(I don't know much about the cable).So u should be able to connect it to the PC via a cable and a hardware connectivity kit(because the 360 has a different type of usb2.0 port).

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I can order the wireless controller but then I will need to buy a seperate cable. Why do this when I can get the wired edition for $25, only the color is different, so I ordered it.

ecept your mobo, every thing looks like a part of a top notch rig.

It's a shame I will be using to make Windows Application using WPF & DirectX 10 :D

So you can play every single game on this, but the settings they may run in will definitely differ.

Settings are going to be constant, 1024X768 at 4X AA & 4X Anistropic filtering. Anything over 45 frames is playable for me, the frame rate should never dip below 30

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Then wat u wrote :rolleyes: :confused:
that was for gx_saurav

I played GUN on GeForce 6600(even Doom3 was completed on 6600, i just checked if it runs on bare intel integrated or not), and now everygame runs on GMA X3000 (time to keep 6600 at rest)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What's that?
GIYF:)
Its a Christmas gift from Santa (Steam), a pack of some old games (Half Life 1,2 etc) + Team Fortress + Portal + etc + some more etc.

The price is reasonable too, someone quoted around 900 INR here on DF.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Forget it, I have already played HL2 on my old computer, I would simply play Episode 1 & 2

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I got my Sapphire Radeon HD 3650 with 256MB DDR2 RAM

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2061/2327003962_67a347e908.jpg

Now waiting for my XBOX 360 Controller. Installing UT 3 & NFS MW right now.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I am trying to get my hands on some of the old games such as F.E.A.R, lost planet & pray.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hey, I am having slight trouble with UT 3, in large maps when I enter a big area some frames skip & frame rate dips, this problem is there even if I lower the resolution to 800X600. Is there something I can do to fix it, from my game engine knowledge it seems UT 3 is trying to load the data in RAM in these seconds...

Another thing, in my Catalyst Control Center, I have set all 3d settings as application controller & enabled Catalyst AI, should I force a unified option to set to to application controlled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom