Can Cooler master extreme power plus 600w support HD 6670,HD 6750,GTS 450?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomgiver

Warframe
Thanks for the advice cilus. the reason why i was going after GTS 450 becoz it has PCIe connector, I guess GTS 450 is the starting card which has PCIe connector. 12v rail on the extreme power plus has less amperage so i thought with supplement 6pin power connection my PSU will be able to support GTS 450 which is a decent card. I m ready for HD7750 but i couldn't find it from the retailers. .

forget about rails and amperages, they dont matter to us ordinary mortals.

digitaltab

In the zone
i am using, overclocking, hardcore gaming my PC with my "described in signature" configuration and using cm 600w, and its running fine, awesome!!!

doomgiver

Warframe
^^ looks like diwali will be celebrated much earlier in your house this year!!! xD
and i thought you were gonna change your psu ASAP? what happend?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am using, overclocking, hardcore gaming my PC with my "described in signature" configuration and using cm 600w, and its running fine, awesome!!!

Congrats. Even I used to think like that until I saw it gave up and killed the HD4850 in the process.

dibya_kol

In the zone

Sounds good, bro suggest me some good games which u have played. And also like to know at which res do u game at. I am happy to take suggestions from a real hardcore gamer.

OP
B

balaji2525

Broken In
I m gonna to get HD 6750 or HD 7750 depends on the availablity in the retail shops.

This link gave me much more clear idea on power requirement
HIS Radeon 6770 ICEQX Turbo Crossfire review

6750 TDP=86w ,it comes with PCIe connection,power consumption equivalent to HD7770, but 7770 is too high for my budget.

7750 just needs 55w.Hope so my PSU can handle 6750 or 7750 very well without any trouble.. Any comments guys?

digitaltab

In the zone
^^ looks like diwali will be celebrated much earlier in your house this year!!! xD
and i thought you were gonna change your psu ASAP? what happend?

dude, don't have the money to change, too GAREEB these days to replace it for now,

Congrats. Even I used to think like that until I saw it gave up and killed the HD4850 in the process.

will change it as soon as i'll get the money, arranging 4000 bucks in these GAREEB days doesn't seem easy to me,

Sounds good, bro suggest me some good games which u have played. And also like to know at which res do u game at. I am happy to take suggestions from a real hardcore gamer.

i play at 1600*900
i play at the extreme graphic settings.
i've played BATTLEFIELD 3, ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS, BATMAN ARKHAM CITY, MASS EFFECT3, GTA LIBERTY CITY EPISODES AND MANY OTHERS I DON'T REMEMBER...:mrgreen:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't overclock. And remain alert to pick up signs of system instability. Best of luck.

OP
B

balaji2525

Broken In

Wow, 6870 needs 151w.If what you are saying is true then i need not worry much any more about CM600 extreme power for going with 6750 or 7750 ,as 6750 needs just 86w and 7750 need just 55w

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I don't understand why people still use such obsolete power supplies these days. It did its job back then (what? that was...AMD opteron 165/65nm intel c2d days???). Move on for your system's sake.

dibya_kol

In the zone
Wow, 6870 needs 151w.If what you are saying is true then i need not worry much any more about CM600 extreme power for going with 6750 or 7750 ,as 6750 needs just 86w and 7750 need just 55w

Now u beleave that 7750 is the best choice for u, which i have told u long time ago (see post no #11). Now it's time to make up ur mind, enough said already.

Shivam24 said:
i play at 1600*900
i play at the extreme graphic settings.
i've played BATTLEFIELD 3, ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS, BATMAN ARKHAM CITY, MASS EFFECT3, GTA LIBERTY CITY EPISODES AND MANY OTHERS I DON'T REMEMBER...:mrgreen:

Bro, u disapointed me !! I expected a lot bigger ans from u !! A hardcore gamer on a 1600x900 res ? U need to game at 1080p atleast. And what about crysis 2, merto 2033, rage, skyrim ?? Yet to play those games ? lol ...
And BF 3 on max settings ? On a ' E ' cpu ? Like to know how was ur fps ? lol ..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

yep HD7750 should be good enough but you can also opt for HD6770 too ( non Oced model ).

Cilus

laborare est orare
Lots of off topic discussion is going on. Stop it and concentrate on Op's requirement. tired of cleaning up the off topic posts. Please don't start it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom