Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Loads and loads of new new members, man this meet is gonna need a hall this time, anyone knows a good hall we can find cheap :) so at the moment all the peeps r studying their ass off for their upcoming exams and hence there is no meet schedule at the moment so when their exams finish we might have a meet that might be in 2nd or 3rd week of Dec. So till then we gotta wait.

Anyways Aniruddh tell us more abt ya. Where do u stay ? what do u do ? And what machine u got ? 8) and also what r ur intrests ? Welcome to the group man.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
welcome new guys....

hey mickey its time now for you to take all controls and lead and arrange meets. it will be totally impossible for me to arrange anything from here.

sure plan a meet in December 3rd week - a Grand meet but before that it will be nice if you arrange one small Hi-Hello meet for our new guys..

how is plan??

please let everyone knows about new small HI-Hello meet.

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yup a small hi hello meet is fine. Whaddya say peeps, coz it will take a major chunk of the time of the meet if we have to have fun and meet and intros all in the same meet.

I dont see abhishek anymore is he sleeping kya ??

LordDJ

Broken In
Would luv to meet up guys. But I'm a lil tied up with college;) Hope to be free by the 25th Nov. But hey Dec would be fine.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey Mykey my bluetooth is working now acctually it was problem with the dongle itself and now even able to surf web through phone. any way thanks...

avi_avadhut

Broken In
31 is not a good idea as everyone will be in mood of enjoy and want to go with somebody to somwehere........

i wanted to have maximum people with max amount of time as its a long 6 months gap, i have not seen anyone and many new guys are there.....

better to keep it before that or after that...

guys what you think???

when you are going to arrange Hi-hello meet. otherwise when i will come everybody is new to everyone.....

mickey - man plan any date and let everybody try for the same.
would like to see meet plans and actual execution..

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dood avi dont hurry, coz I am always free :p but others most of 'em are engg students so most of 'em cant come coz their exams r in Dec so thats the reason I'm not pushing any1 for the meet. Chill man b4 u come I'm gonna have a meet.

Ablenwill man good to hear frm u. Anyways wanted to c ur phone too man will come 1 day.

detj2004

Broken In
I'm too a Puneite

:D Hey! Me too from the Rocking city PUNE!!
Salaam! to all the techno-freaks of Pune
I'm in Symbiosis SICSR

Ablenwill

Broken In
Any time mykey I will be free on sunday we can meet if possible. hey man do u have virtual pc setup and also do u have any 64 bit linux distro if yes then please share with me.

Any way i started using my bluetooth and my N-Gage as modem speed is ok it took 30 min to download 6 MB file. good thing is there is rare connection drop like dialup so no tension of starting download again if line droped.

Welcome new members....

avi_avadhut

Broken In
welcome new guys...
kau_therock and detj2004 - please let us know more about yourself..

about all of us well just surt this thread and you will get everything...

mickey then plan Hi-Hello meet this sunday.
let new guys get introduced each other.

ablenwill yes mickey is having virtual pc setup but not sure about linux 64bit. mickey u can find it in Data folder taken from my HDD. or still it is there as a backup with Sagar.... thx a ton to him as i lost my backup HDD.

anyway welcome guys and try to join sunday meet.
where is sagar and depen and abhishek.. - let everbody come and chill...

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Welcome kau_therock and detj2004 to the group!!!Hope to see you guus soon...

avi man i've got my exams from 7th dec to 16th so wont be possible for me to make it to any meet before that...have to start studying everything from scratch
:cry:

@kau_therock-Me an engineering student too!...Which branch are you in?And which year?

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Good! New members are pouring in, but when is meet gonna happen. Nothing beats the meeting in meatspace.

@Avi: When are you coming back dude ? I have plans to visit Pune, and would be better if alll of us are there.

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey amit,
nice to hear from you.

i will be in India at 21-25 december period.
dont know the exact date and even not sure about the days i am there...

anyway please try to reserve some time of yours as i wanted to meet everybody..

guys one great news - i purchased a laptop here..

Brand - NEC - its japanese brand and very populer in japan
proc - AMD Athalon 3000+
RAM - DDR-333 MHz-512MB
HDD - 40GB ultra
Optical Drive - DVD / CD-RW
USB - 4, Firewire-1, PCMCIA etc...
Screen - 15.1 UXGA - that is beauty of this laptop. - very clear ans sharp and sexy screen

Price - 27,000

guys now i am looking to sell my system please let me know if anybody is interested..

when i will come i will make soem changes into it and then i will sell final config as it is other wise not..

here is the config i want to sell -

P4-2.4c with XP-90C - you will see the performance in oc demo i will give
Asus P4-800e Delux Mobo
512 x 4 = 2GB DDR-400 MHz - dual channel
120+80GB HDD - 7200 RPM
Geforce 6600GT + i will add Zalman VFU7000 cooler with LED fan
Mitsubishi 16x Dual Layer DVD-RW
Creative 4.1 Cambridge Series speakers
17" Samsung Color CRT
Plus Creative Audigy 2 ZS sound Card.....( i purchased but will add to my old rig as i wont make new rig now...)
i will get one very sexy cabinet similer to Antec Super Lanboy....
as i have purchase celeron 1.8 for 1000 rs and i will add it to my Intel 865GBF plus 512DDR and 80GB and i will give that system to my friend.
so the person who will get my rig will get the brand new cabi also......

but this time please search for any customer.....
i can give good discount for any of our group but nobody else.
instead of selling it at throw away price better i will keep it.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
@Avi: Wish, I was there in Pune to check out your system (and even buy it). Cool rig, I must say and finding buyers won't be difficult. :) Is it possible to see the system while you are not in Pune (so if any of my friends are interested, they can check it out ) ?

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
amit - yes it is possible to see the sytem while i am not in pune.
but i Asus mobo and 6600GT and Creative ZS and Zalman cooler and XP90 - nothing is there right now.
everything is in box and i will install it in OC demo.
only for 1 day i will overclock it and if user wants then i will take it back to normal state....

so you have enough time to get any customer for my rig. - 20 december.

but mickey feels that no one will buy such system.. plz ask him why he says like that..

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
avi_avadhut said:
amit - yes it is possible to see the sytem while i am not in pune.
but i Asus mobo and 6600GT and Creative ZS and Zalman cooler and XP90 - nothing is there right now.
everything is in box and i will install it in OC demo.
only for 1 day i will overclock it and if user wants then i will take it back to normal state....

so you have enough time to get any customer for my rig. - 20 december.

but mickey feels that no one will buy such system.. plz ask him why he says like that..

Quote a price "one can't refuse", and consider it sold ;) . I think it's a very good gaming rig, and would have really considered it if were in Pune.

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dood the price is something's to be negotiated man its way too aove my limits so if I cant buy it so cant any of my frens so my whole section is outta question man.

Anyways Avi u gave me Exchge Srv 2003 I want to know which ver it is. Is it Std or Enterprise man coz lots of hassles in class now a days coz of exchg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom