Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm ablenwill, if ur coming on sat or sunday pls call me man and where do u go frm i mean aundh hospital ke raaste or the other highway if u go the other highway u might not see me but frm aundh highway my house is near. Call me on my house no do u have it ?? If no tell me I'll pm u.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Mickey which aundh highway u r talking about one which comes from Rajiv Gandhi bridge? Or u can say that CQAE road. Let me know or else you pm your number so I con call n clear the confusion I might Get my bike today from workshop. @Avi I think all are right selling normal system will be good other components u can sell loose as you wont get right price for other new components.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dood the rajiv gandhi one not cqae. Rajiv Gandhi, then sanghvi phata, ESIS hospital, then Wakad phata (that split on the road near jagtap dairy) then jagtap dairy, and then go straight to Kalewadi phata thats my bus stop. when u come there u can call me.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey sagar,

do u want to buy 6600GT. its AGP. i dont remember ur board. ??

guys i am planning to get x800GTO2 which we can mod to 850XT PE.
lets try that one.. but i will need PCX mobo to support that card.
what u think i should get venice 3000+ with Asus A8n along with this card.

do u think i should do this and shell my p4-2.4c and 865GBF.
at least i will get some amount when i will sell new combo of proc and mobo or i will keep it with me ..

do let me know ur advice and even tell me how to get week17 something venice for best overclocking....

avi

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Yes avi!I want the 6600GT...let me know how much you want to sell it for...And does your card have International Warranty?...
First,i'll look for some customer for my card and then finalise...
And yes,3000Venice+A8N is a good combo!GO for it!

avi_avadhut

Broken In
nope it does not have int warranty. it cost much so i did not took while purchasing it.
so how much u r willing to pay?
do you want it with Zalman Vf7000 or without??

quote price with and without but in PM.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Avi yaar jo hai woh bech na pehle aur samaan mat kharid re just sell out everything u got, get the money and bundle up na y again buying things and makin it hard for u. Just sell component after component it will take time man but it will go off give it some time. Dont buy anything more man it will b a waste of money only.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hmmnn,
what you think i should not take AMD and DFI/Asus.
i might get customer easily for this combo when i want to sell.

x800GTO2 card avaliable here is temping me for PCI express card so board and proc as well. its very cheap and you can mod it to x850XT PE.

but i think you are right i should not spend so much amount as i wont get even 70% after 1 month use. and i will be in india for max 1 month or so...

thx a ton yaar this is second time you have saved me otherwise i'd planned to return p4800delux and get DFI/Asus with Venice 3000 with GTO2.

but i will purchase XP90c and all so we can have OC demo.
lets not change our plan and finish the Demo...

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Where r y'all peeple.
Anyways Ablenwill I have downloaded deep freeze and MS Virtual PC, but ms virtual pc does it have and exe coz the thing I downloaded has a bin and cue file only so any clues how to use it. And also remind me what was the third thing u wanted frm me I forgot it :p

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
djmykey said:
Where r y'all peeple.
Anyways Ablenwill I have downloaded deep freeze and MS Virtual PC, but ms virtual pc does it have and exe coz the thing I downloaded has a bin and cue file only so any clues how to use it. And also remind me what was the third thing u wanted frm me I forgot it :p

Use any image mounting tool like Deamon tools or ISO Buster to lad img/cue file, and install/copy the files.

ravimevcha

Journeyman
Hi to all Pune Techie..
a request tp all Pune Techie.

I want information on IsquareIT (I2IT) (International Institute of Information Technology).

Howz this Institute and particularly MBA course.

Is is worth doing MBA @ I2IT or not?

plz guide me if u have any info abt I2IT..

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hi mickey thanks for downloading those stuff but even I dont know how to do that. I dont remember what was the third software I told you anyway thanks for downloading this 2. I will be visiting you coming saturday or sunday. I have increased my ran with 1 more 256 MB stick. But still graphics sucks. Thinking for some cheap agp card. Any idea on it. One more query for every1 I got card reader and xp detected properly and installed drivers I am able to read content of memory card but cant write any data on it when ever I try to copy something on it error message appears that unable to complete operation drive is write protected, any idea.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Will like to add that I tried to remove the readonly option but no luck even there is no option in mobile even I formated card but no luck. Thanks waiting for reply.

saROMan

QA Juggler
hey pple...as i am online after Whopping 4 Months(i guess)..so all the Site...this Pune Techies Post looks totally unknown to me..any ways as i wont be online more Often..or mostly not at all :( ..so plz call me n let me know watz going on ....you can get my No from DJmyke .....also i see avi here..is he back ?????.....thx ..bbye .....

PS : whenz the next meet ????

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey sagar are you planning to sell your card let me know card model and in how much you are selling it I m thinking to buy one but my budget is tight can you pm me your number will like to talk. Hey avi what when r u coming back n what is the cheapest agp card available there I want 128 MB card let me know if you think I will not need int warrenty as card will not ditch for least 1-2 year m not gonna overclock nor going to push it to its limit.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
sorry guys for late reply.
was busy in work. and i spoiled my laptop as well so running here and there to make it repair.

my friends mobile as rammed to my notebook when i was trying to hit him and result- destroying few keys and some damage to mobo too.

tried contacting their site but completely in Jap (it is not Int model) so catch jap+eng guy to help us and lots of things.... but finally today i got my sweety back. with mobo and keys replaced. happy....

i can get cheap card for you but first let me know your budget.
see 128MB card like FX5200 with 64bit memory bandwidth will perform worst than MX4400 - 64 Mb card with 128MB bus.

let me know your budget and i wil get good card for you.
let me know what kind of mobo you have - AGP 2x, 4x, 8xx PCIe etc..
or do one thing give us complete config so we can recommend you best card within your budget.

and let us know your main usage also.
some cards are good for games and some are good for autocad or stuff like that. let us know your primay objective.

Mickey - comon man where r u???

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey ppl good to see this thread back alive I am alive was studying for Win 2003 Server Exam gonna give it next week so am reading up dumps as of now thats y dint pos anything.

Ablenwill: - ok man no problemo I also dont have much experience of that cue and bin files so we could both figure out what has to b done.

Saro: - 8) good to c u back man dipen will be happy to c u back

Avi: - Man u screwed up ur lappy, damn u, take things easy man. I want a favour frm u. Can u buy the NFS MW Black Edition (dvd/cd) frm jap market (pirated only :p ), I cant afford buying it original.

Am here expect little action frm me coz I am reading Robert Ludlum's book and also MCSE books/dumps. But I will be online.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey avi my mobo is msi k8mm-v it has 8x agp slot there is no main objective but will like to play all the games no matter low resolution and should be better then the onboard one. My budget is not more as need to save money for MCSE exams so some where around 1500 bucks might be thats too low but cant help. Hey mickey I remembered the third thing was dumps I remembered while reading your post. Ya its great to see post alive even I was busy with the job after 15 days I got off yesterday. Guys help me with my card reader prob.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
mickey - its difficult to find pirated CDs here and that too eng version.
Jap i may find coz people are crazy here for games. even any local game launched you can see at least 500+ public in a line to purchase.
there is too much moeny here so you dont find piracy and that too english...... little difficult task but let me try...
one more question - why saroman is offline?? too busy with work or doing something else...what he is doing??? -

Ablenwill - man ur budget is very low. you can get even FX5200 in that.
if you can increase it a bit then Geforce 6200 with turbo cache is good option and that is VFM card. but it will cost u around 3-3.5.
or you can try to get second hand card from digit itself or techenclave.

let us know about your plan.

where is sagar ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom