Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
HAPPY DIPAWALI TO ALL PUNE TECHIES............

cheta - sorry dude my 20Gb iPOD was on sale only for pune techies for 8000 only.

guys - i have sold my iPOD with cover and charger - 12000.

and yesterday i have purchased 60GB video iPOD.............
its damn sexy..........

nirubhai

Broken In
tech_cheetah said:
I want to buy mp3 player(atleast 256 MB).
yesterday i searched the whole laxmi road, but could not find a decent electronics stuff shop.On MG road there were just two shops.
So there are not many options for me.
Can anybody tell me where to go exactly for getting a decent mp3 player.
I have a budget of 2k-3k. I can manage with local chinese ones (if there is some guarentee, which i cud not find :cry: ) or atleast someone assures me that these chinese ones can be repaired in pune or India.

laxmi road is not for electronics products. you should go to budhvar peth. but, the market there has lower standard & cheap products. so probably you would get the chinese ones there. if you want the chinese player i would suggest you to buy from pimpri market (its around 15 km from pune but you can bargain for a cheaper one).
for original branded players, you can visit a show room or a shopping mall like pyramid/shoppers stop/pune central etc. i can suggest few known dealers in pune for computer hardware. Data Care (Deccan), Baba Computers (Tilak Road), GV Sales (Rasta Peth), Sujata Computers (Nal Stop, Kothrud)
it will be better if you get hold of a local friend to search more shops.

a request to digit members from pune:
i have seen many visitors in pune facing problems in searching such shops. unfortunately, there is no central or specific place in pune for the IT related market. i would request the digit members from pune to make a compilation of shops where you can buy IT & computer related products and post it in some thread (plz consult with moderators). it would help many people.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Nirubhai good to see u after a looooong time. Yes Budhwar peth is a good place to shop for electronics but u must watch ur step or else u might land in somewhere else :) so take someone who knows that place really well.

Niru u said something about Pimpri by any chance u stay near that place coz I stay near it so we could meet up some time man.

Ablenwill

Broken In
You can check for Mitashi MP-256 memory based mp3 player with radio for 3500 and you get 1yr warrenty. @Mykey I stay at New Sangvi we also can meet sometime but not at present as I have mate an accident n my Unicorn is in showroom for repairing. @Avi sp2 worked n now my directx is v9.0C thanks for same. hey can any1 tell me how to overclock cpu and is it safe I will like to overclock my cpu to 2Ghz will it be safe with one system fan.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
dude quickly repair ur unicorn and when i will be back i wanna race with you.....

dont make any try to overclock with stock cooling as it is risky. if u can get good headsink and then try and try increasing only 10 mhz every time. run 3d mark and stuff to check the stability.
or wait for some time as when i will be back with asus p4800delux i am going to arrange live demo of overclocking for everybody....

let us know more about ur accident. dude

Ablenwill

Broken In
Thats good will like to attend the overclocking demo. Well regarding my accident it was awesome got hit by a indca amne samne and broke my leg well no fracture but it swelled like hell and bike brake padel, foot rest, leg gard got bent n scratches on silencer steel muffler major prob came when came to know that engine crank case has got a crack where the foot rest for driver is mounted so have claimed for insurance and waiting for repairing. Ya Avi will like to race I have clocked the highest speed of 110 on my Unicorn at trip to Raigadh.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Help please... 2day I got billionton bluetooth dongle it has came with IVT Bluesoleil software but my comp is not detecting it properly it gives an error message "USB Device not recognized, One of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it." Is there any solution for same I tried searching net but got no satisfactory solution. Does anyone have idea whats wrong and need to done.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
avi_avadhut said:
wait for some time as when i will be back with asus p4800delux i am going to arrange live demo of overclocking for everybody....

Wow waiting for this one.

Ablenwill said:
I have clocked the highest speed of 110 on my Unicorn at trip to Raigadh.

:shock:

nirubhai

Broken In
djmykey said:
Niru u said something about Pimpri by any chance u stay near that place coz I stay near it so we could meet up some time man.
nope, i live in yerwada. but still, we can meet for sure. i might be free on sundays. u can contact me on my number. i've pm'd u.

plz, someone take the computer shops list seriously. even today a guy from gujarat was asking me, where to buy headphones? as an IT city, we really lack a central market place for IT products.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
thats true that we dont have central place for IT stuff.
but we can start making list of shops.
if everybody starts then it can be one good list.

let me start from me first -

Unic computers - Rasta peth.
sorry guys i know this guy for cheap rates but cant tell u exact address and phone number also. i bought 17" second hand monitor (it was as good as new) for 3000 rs almost 8months back.

guys keep addiing your shops. let them be expensive we just want to compile one grand big list. so start plzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have clocked the highest speed of 110 on my Unicorn at trip to Raigadh.

only 110 hmnmnmnm dude i have clocked it upto 115.
i use extra premium petrol always and even the petrol guy say that it already contain add on still i pour 2 packs (6 ml each) of add on.
try that for 2-3 times and always keep petrol 3+ leters.

then race in professional manner and get the max speed.
when i will come we will take bypass to Pune express and check the speed of our bikes....

waiting for this man as in long running even pulsor also get defeted by my bike. off course at singnals it overtake me but let it cross 90+ then i am the king. let me see somebody defeat me...........................

and Yes i am bringing p4800 delux and XP-90 so i am going to arrange a live demo of installation of XP-90 then overclocking setp by setp and stress test of the overclock of it by running 3d mark05. we should see some improvements. anyway i am bringing zalman VF7000f for my 6600GT so lets change the heatsink of it with this new one and add ram sink also. we are going to have one complete overclocking class.

1. processor
2. RAM
3. Graphic Card.

and we will check the 3d mark score.....
so be ready guys... you need to spend one complete day for that.
it will take at least 5-7 hours.... so whos gonna come???

and arrange at least one meet as many new members are on the list and its time for our oldies to make them part of our reguler meets.

so who is giving me the good news................

sagar_mutha

Broken In
@avi-Ur cmin back to India on the 3rd week of December,right?My exams wouls be over by then and im' definitely in for the overclocking demo...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey avi Im in no matter how much time it takes man I'm in.

Ablenwill u got bluetooth probs tell me man what is it I'll solve it pls ask me I mustve lost ur question pls ask me I have had some exp with bluetooth.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
@nirubhai
u seem to b living in pune since ages :)
its not possible for a new pune-user to get anywhere easily except MG Road. I feel MG Road is the backbone of pune.I have made several trips to MG road n still not got bored !!!
The stuff available over there is of good quality n not too expensive as well

LordDJ

Broken In
Hi I'm also from Pune. Doing my MBA at Symb. Somewhat busy with college and stuff. But would luv to meet up. Lemme know what plans you guys have.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Wow new members!! Always welcome !!

Welcome Lord DJ, welcome to the group. Do tell us more abt urself.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
ooh man how can i miss this post for so long.eva i m from pune a will luv 2 meet u guyz.ooh i m gonna hav so many frnz here in pune dat will b gr8.plz guyz eva i will like to come nxt time so dun forget me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom