Calling all Insomniacs..

Pathik

Google Bot
Hey fellas!
Dunno why but Night time has become the most productive for me. Exams coming and I can study only between 12am to 3am. Daytime sucks. Just timepass.
BTW I see many people online even at this time. Hi guys :D

Yup, you know what, i too fall into this category. I have some problem with high temperatures. I live in Noida alone. As i am workin as a trainee software developer, i can't afford ACs and all, at this time. And these days, the environmental temperature during day makes me dull and sleepy. I donno what is wrong with me, but this happens with me and if sun is shining right over my head, my "processor" gets really hot :-D Also there are other things to bother you in daytime, work, girlfriend, phones, sounds of things, other people etc. At night, its completely silent everywhere which results in better concentration. :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ab yaar raat ko neend hi nahi aati, its more like a habit, not sleeping till 3 on normal days, exams are till 5

good night to you all.
have a happy and productive night.
scientists have proved that humans learn best at night, but tierdness can prevent this.
so if you feel healthy and active, enjoy the night.
I am off to download PC BSD CD2.
see you.
and sleep well in the morning.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Arey Hi kya. Aage bhi bolo
well all my exams got over 10 days back. i am assembling my rig by myself for first time. got a few components yesterday evening, so thats why i am awake:D

waiting for CPU and optical drive to get it running....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if u guys are keeping up nights, i wud suggest u to drink a lot of water really helps keep ur internals healthy the next morning ;)

if u guys are keeping up nights, i wud suggest u to drink a lot of water really helps keep ur internals healthy the next morning ;)
internals healthy and urinals unhealthy ?:p

anyway, update to what I am doing: I am downloading Red Orchestra mod for UT2K4, which is 714 mb, and due to low speed I still need 2 hours. Hope I finish before others in the house wake up and then I can go back to sleep.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
well, i'm posting this at 4.16am so i guess i fit in

as for exams, i never sleep the night before my exam...studies intake is maximum over night..in fact before my chemistry board exams, i didn't sleep the last two nights..no sleep in the day too. most ppl say u shud rest the night before the xam and stuff, but i prefer studying

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
more than studying its the guilt of not studying the last whole 4 months and the anxiety of the next day's paper that keeps me awake :D

x3060

A LOTR fan
well i gen dont sleep in night well . . gets sleep around 5 will continue till 7 or if i need to sleep i will have to do that by 830 or 9 in evening . . am going to sleep for few hours .
good night :)

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well, i'm posting this at 4.16am so i guess i fit in

as for exams, i never sleep the night before my exam...studies intake is maximum over night..in fact before my chemistry board exams, i didn't sleep the last two nights..no sleep in the day too. most ppl say u shud rest the night before the xam and stuff, but i prefer studying
man, it may be ok for "ratta exams" but, if its a competitive exam then ur mind has to stay fresh. ur post will mislead some poor souls.:D

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Duh .. I was busy with something else or wouldve replied here earlier .. :p ..

Is there any relationship between Insomnia and hunger ..?? I feel damn hungry in night ... :| ... So mostly munching some junk food while surfing / coding ..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i prefer aestivation, so count me in too.

Nights are the best things in summer of exams and sweats.

And drink a lot of water too, it keeps the level of harmful chemicals low and kidneys remain healthy. Regulates temperature too. :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah...i feel as fresh as possible even for competitive exams...basically, missing out on one night's sleep doesn't take its toll on me..there are some ppl who just can't skip a night's sleep. they most definitely shud sleep before an exam. for me, upto 48-60hrs without sleep i feel perfectly normal so i prefer not to sleep

karmanya

Journeyman
I can't do the entire sleep all night thing, i prefer to sleep early(around 9) and wake up at roughly 2-3 to study. That way by 6 most of my crap is done.

Top Bottom