Calling all Insomniacs..

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
^Fight Club dekha kya? :D
Btw yea, when you feel guilty and the pressure increases, neend ud hi jaati hai.
There is a joy in studying the whole night before the exam. And in the vacations it's due to NU.

jxcess2

Banned
Hey fellas!
Dunno why but Night time has become the most productive for me. Exams coming and I can study only between 12am to 3am. Daytime sucks. Just timepass.
BTW I see many people online even at this time. Hi guys :D

I suggest u take up a career in a call centre. In fact contrary to popular belief, man is a nocturnal animal. U feel less stressful wrking at night rather than during the day.

praka123

left this forum longback
Haan!Mein bhi Aagaya :p

I too is very active on night time(cat's psychology :p ?) ,but anyhow will sleep 7 hours a day!

do a service!start a social commu for night timers :lol:!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Count me in too, My exams are starting from 31st May and gonna continue till 19th June(B.Tech 6th Sem). My night time is for studying Maths(suppli ;-)) coz in daytime its just too damn disturbing and noisy...:)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I became more nocturnal when BSNL introduced 2am-8am schemes.:D
Simultaneously now preparing for my MBA Exams which are fast approaching in the month of June ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
those scientists are featured on VH1 every saturday in the show: Gods of Guitar :D

those scientists are featured on VH1 every saturday in the show: Gods of Guitar :D
lolz

Are you seeing it this saturday ? A no name guy is there. Plus, there is Joe Satrini, Metallica and AC/DC - a perfect set in my openion

:eek: really? could you link me to this??
forgot the source.

Its actually a recent study, though I had been experiencing it since I turned 8. But what value does an 8 year old boy's view have over the scientific community ? When it was released, it was claimed to be a "surprising discovery". Surprising my s$$:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom