Calling all Insomniacs..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I kinda had a sleepless night today...
Installed KIS2010 and neither IE nor FF was able to connect to internet. I was fighting to fix it till 3.30A.M and then lost hope, was thinking about even formatting PC...

Then this morning, I again tried and fixed, why d a$$hole s/w can't remember my previous permission levels?
It even renamed all those setting labels for KIS2009......

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Same here.. and now I'm going with my friend in his car to Manali.. thinking of sleeping in the car though...

slugger

Banned
was this close to getting Windows Server 2003 R2 successfully installed on to my new rig off a flash drive - only 8 minutes remained to complete install when the process hung & later when I tries resuming re-install by restarting kept getting message saying some NTF5INF.CT file can't be found w/o which setup cant be completed :(

Will try again tommorow night - some things need to get studied for college in a few hours :+(

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Damn BSNL 512kbps connection.. compiling GNOME on FreeBSD since last 2hrs 30 minutes and it is still not done yet.. AMD Phenom II 720 BE needs to get some steroids I guess.. time to overclock..

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
The newest post in this thread (before this one) is over a week old, yet it's still on the front page. A sad testimony to the decline of TDF.

Anyway, greetings, night owls.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Bong! Bong! Midnight at last.

Now THIS fellow is a real insomniac:

*img203.imageshack.us/img203/6022/owl13feb10.jpg

I shot this photo two nights ago. He was crying "Ook, ook". He sounded lonely and in need of a fellow insomniac for company. So I took my camera and a torchlight and went out looking for him in a tree near my home.

I asked him to smile but he didn't seem to be in the mood. So I just snapped him as he was. :)

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Looks like even the insomniacs are asleep. I think I'll just go to bed too.

*img218.imageshack.us/img218/2677/coming.gif

Top Bottom