Calling all Insomniacs..

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
don;t make it only between you two, guys. This bandhan is universal across the set of insomniacs.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Man; this is really buggy; I was wondering along with my best friend about the universe; I mean whats beyond it; what was there before it existed; what triggered the big bang.. those sort of; you-will-never-know curiousities.... and trust me; information cant travel fast enough for us to know all that... its too complicated.

We were 3 guys; me and one guy loved to discuss these things and put our possibilities; the other was getting boiled down by all of it, till we offered him to join in and explained some of it as far as we knew. And then he gave a wild statement; what if our universe is a speck of dust in another universe, which itself is a speck of dust in an even bigger universe, and the hierarchy goes on? We laughed at him; but then I thought; entirely plausible, who knows? His guess is as good as ours as none know and will know about it in immediate future... And then a call by mummy and I return home at 11 at night. Nice one, huh? Dunno why Im giving out all this gibberish to you guys. :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
hmmm.. interesting thing. What else do insomniacs do this late in the night anyway if we don't think about the origins of the universe. :)

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
How about this for real insomnia - at least according to the way we use the term insomnia in this thread? Last night I had to continue helping my friend solve problems with his studio setup (I mentioned that the night before). The problems were more involved than I expected and we worked throughout the night. I came home at 7 am this morning (or should I say yesterday as that was on the 27th morning and it's now 1:30 am on the 28th), had breakfast, did some reading, went to bed around 8:30 am and got up at 1:00 pm!! Sorry I missed the musings about the universe last night.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
the musings are today's

@ironmanforever - The idea you were throwing about is called multiverse and is mentioned in the wikipedia article for universe. Check it out.

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
watched Matrix and Matrix Reloaded back-to-back.. man this movie rocks and esp. the acting of Hugo Weaving is awesome

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
ilugd said:
@ironmanforever - The idea you were throwing about is called multiverse and is mentioned in the wikipedia article for universe. Check it out.
Thanks, my friend will be happy to know about this unrealised accomplishment of his. :)

Never watched matrix movies; but it has tempted me enough. Lets see when i get the opportunity. :neutral:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
yahoo!! the day is almost out. gooogleeeee!!! let the dawn come. (over-caffeinated as usual.)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Never watched matrix movies; but it has tempted me enough. Lets see when i get the opportunity. :neutral:

OMG!!!!!*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/32.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11.png
U've not yet seen MATRIX!!!!!!!

If I copy "The Devil"................"Please DIE"............

Top Bottom