Calling all Insomniacs..

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
and out of the ashes we rise. The most exciting thing i did today? I flew a kite after 14 years. :)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
lol. i was watchign a movie with headphones. forgot that the speaker was on. woke up everyone in dorm.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
pimpom said:
This is a downsized low-quality jpeg out of consideration of dial-up users.
Count me in.... (BTW You are an old lad; dint know that we have seniors in our forum! :D Not offensive though! :) )

IronMan Ready to Roll : 7:30 PM GMT

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
pimpom: this blog post specially based on what you said. *daily.jsemmanuel.com/2008/08/dammit-i-am-young-in-body-too.html

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^allow anonymous user comments,you noob blogger,:p.
and lols@you being an insurance agent,I bet people will call 100 straight away if you don't get rid of your beard and mustache.:D.

I feel like reading for the past few days and I am out of good books....sigh.....

need to get my arse off this damn PC,seriously.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^allow anonymous user comments,you noob blogger,:p.
and lols@you being an insurance agent,I bet people will call 100 straight away if you don't get rid of your beard and mustache.:D.

I feel like reading for the past few days and I am out of good books....sigh.....

need to get my arse off this damn PC,seriously.
I don't think he still has the beard and mooshes.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
@tdh: well, noone reads my blog, so no comments. and what is so noobish about allowing anonymous comments, you wizkid?

Uncle was taken in good humor. I just don't wanna hear a girl using it.

@tdh: my current handsome hunky portfolio: *img201.imageshack.us/img201/7355/n6505759655281bk4.jpg

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
pimpom: this blog post specially based on what you said. *daily.jsemmanuel.com/2008/08/dammit-i-am-young-in-body-too.html
Hehe. Now you have someone you can call 'Uncle' here in the forum. :) But I don't feel old. I'm ageless, in fact. People of all ages from teenagers to politicians and retired IAS officers hang out at my place. They sometimes interfere with my work, but I don't really mind. Money isn't everything. It's nice to have high school students, budding musicians, engineers, doctors and grandparents chat and joke together.

Top Bottom