Calling all Insomniacs..

WTF is Asfaq doing here ? :shock:
Anyway, as usual, this morning too I overslept. My grandpa tripped the power yet again and the fan went off. I can't sleep well without a fan so I overslept and had to wake up NOW instead of 2:00 AM. Phew. I am STILL Downloading CentOS 5.2 DVD. Next in line is Slackware 12.1. :D

karmanya

Journeyman
I'd love to, only he happens to be a teacher.
edit- I wonder how much Apple paid Wikipedia for that-
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Rob_%27CmdrTaco%27_Malda_crop.jpeg/180px-Rob_%27CmdrTaco%27_Malda_crop.jpeg

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
I'd love to, only he happens to be a teacher.
edit- I wonder how much Apple paid Wikipedia for that-
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Rob_%27CmdrTaco%27_Malda_crop.jpeg/180px-Rob_%27CmdrTaco%27_Malda_crop.jpeg
Huh?

Anyway, I'm still here.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
OMG.just a few more days to college.

-ves:less no. of hours to sleep,Classrooms are bloody hot,the damn pracs. and file work again

+ves:new chicks!(hopefully,the sex ratio is seriously screwed in engineering colleges),friends and booze.

/me will be back after a quick shower.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Why is it that the thread goes empty once I report in? Some curse upon u guys that you'll all sleep?? I mean thats happening since i joined in a few days ago. :(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
wtf.. how tf did you get admission?
you can't even make a simple amp.
must be in university of losers.. :D

:<.teh bloody amp.....too much hard work,soldering and all.:(.Jo can have my Zune if your PSP doesn't sound good.:)

and you are right about the university of losers part,no sh!t.

amitava82

MMO Addict
You can trash your Zune. In exchange I'll give u my Zen. And My PSP can fcuk any other MP3 players around. I need amp to boost my freaking Studio Headphones.. >.<

veiga2412

Techie in training
i can't seem to fall asleep... so was trolling mindlessly through cyberspace, until this thread called out to me... anything that'll help me sleep faster here??
*crosses fingers in hope*

veiga2412

Techie in training
^^Stay here and I doubt you will ever go to sleep :p

Actually i think that is definitely the best option at this point seeing as i have to be up @6 and i won't wake up until i get at least 3-4 hours of shut-eye... :(

Red-bull will be my coffee in the morning...
seems to be happening a lot lately.. :sigh:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^jo should sleep atleast 6 hours daily.

I
I gotta go sleep now,been playing a lot of BOMB(UrT) lately......and I suck like hell,:(.I had score of like -1:16(half-map,final score was like 2:27) today,personal worst score ever in any game.And I am not even drunk.

Top Bottom