Calling all Insomniacs..

Indyan

Here Since 2003
first you create a mamu type username, and then u expect not to be insulted!!
Height of optimism.

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
This is the weirdest of things. On Saturday morning suddenly my net connection stopped working. I called up the BSNL office, they came in the evening, tried all kinds of stuff. Then sunday went by, and again the guys came on Monday. Now tomorrow the head of the department is supposed to come here to check the connection to see what's happening.

Then suddenly an hour ago I realise my router had reset itself. :| . Gotta make sure I call up Mr. Phadte and tell him the net 'automatically' started working :D

@Indyan: At least I'm not stuck with a crappy name....

--------------
No forum activity since 3:31???
Edit: Okay something weird is going on here with the forum....

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Subah Ho Gayi (goobi) maamu

@mamu.. the same thing happened to me once.. I also called one of the seniors at my home and when before he came I'd discovered the problem and the net was working.. So i just removed Windows' entry from the bootloader of OpenSUSE and told him that I use this OS (Linux), he just said he can't assist me with it.. :D my trick worked.. and he went

Reporting time :- 04:51 AM

@T159..

All the best with OpenSUSE 11.. I installed it today and discovered that Compiz sux on KDE 4 even with 8600 GT, its slow dude, install compiz on GNOME and it will not slow down..

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@T159..

All the best with OpenSUSE 11.. I installed it today and discovered that Compiz sux on KDE 4 even with 8600 GT, its slow dude, install compiz on GNOME and it will not slow down..
am not using compiz. wanted a KDE distro and it serves well...IMO. writing this post from OpenSUSE 11 :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Reporting time :- 06:01 AM
@T159 Congrats dude...
Me too on OpenSUSE 11 right now, it rocks yaar.. but are you able to write on your FAT 32 partitions of Windows.. I can create a folder there.. but can't copy stuff from external drives directly there..

goobimama

 Macboy
Bahar ujwal ho rahi hai. Small cat peeche so raha hai. Milind soch raha hai..."kab so jaaoo..."

^^ Not bad for a konkani speaking nitwit eh!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Reporting time :- 06:01 AM
@T159 Congrats dude...
Me too on OpenSUSE 11 right now, it rocks yaar.. but are you able to write on your FAT 32 partitions of Windows.. I can create a folder there.. but can't copy stuff from external drives directly there..
i don't have fat partitions, only ntfs and ext3.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
aapki hindi main sudhar ki zaroorat hai, ujwal ki jagah agar aap ujaala likhte to kahin behtar hota, small cat ki jagah aap ko chhoti billi likhna chahiye tha. baaki sab kuch ek dam thik hai.

:D :D :D

Reporting time :- 06:31 AM
Can't sleep, will have to meet the Doctor today..

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Uh...his name is Small Cat... he is pretty big size wise...

And why you wanna meet the doc? Pregnancy test?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
arey nahin yaar.. you see i've a plaster on my leg.. so weekly checkup of the broken leg you know..

Reporting time :- 06:56 AM

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey! Goobi has just walked in through my window and into the house. He uses it like some kind of highway or something.... (Goobi here is the cat, although not Small Cat)

So, its already past 7 and I didn't do any work today!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
ahhhh!!! regaining my powers with rain :) it feels so good to be reporting in this thread after soo many days, i just hate schoo l:( but tomorrow is a holiday coz of parent-teacher meet :):D yay! so back to work in night:)

Top Bottom