Calling all Insomniacs..

goobimama

 Macboy
What part of 'my net is down' is not clear here? Anyway, thank god you changed that siggy of yours. That spelling mistake was killing me, little by little, everyday.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
oh oh

Adicted to Urban Terror
Adicted to Linux Power
Adicted to BhelPuri Eating
Adicted to FanBoy Bashing
Adicted to Metal Music
Adicted to Medivial Lyric
oh

goobimama

 Macboy
Well apparently the net is pretty fast even with the bad reception. Anyway, gautham, there is nothing wrong with a missing d in a single post or an email. But when I see spelling mistakes in something as repeated as a siggy or a blog profile, it kills me a bit. I mean, it doesn't takeich effort at all checking for typos in such a small but prominent bit of text. Anyway, I'm still alive and that's what matters!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@Metal
Dude, i'm downloading the 32-bit release, although I've AMD Athlon 4400+ X2, I hope it doesn't makes a big deal than installing 64-bit one. What do you say?
Reporting time : 01:52 AM

Reporting Time :- 4:53 AM
Damn it.. where the hell are all insomniacs? :(

Reporting time :- 06:00 AM
Only one insomniac keeping the spirits high of this thread :( rest all are asleep

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Oh that's gr8.. i thought ki main hi laga hoon report karne no one reporting so i thought lets PM yuo, sorry if i distrubed you..

goobimama

 Macboy
was working on writing some articles. Finished three drafts tonight itself. Very happy. :)

As for Gautham, instead of reporting in here I see he is reporting spammers ;) good job!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Reporting time :- 07:22 AM
@gobhi pulao, dude, did you called me spammer, come on yaar, i guarded this thread like a "chowkidaar" all night long..

Sleeping time :- 09:07 AM

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
@hellknight: I was talking about gautham reporting spam threads. Wanted to reply during the day but didn't want to ban myself. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^got animal instincts ? its teh best
and if u liked the female singer then chekcout her new independent album Are You Listening? by her (Dolores O'riordan), she looks like Kate Becky :D

^wat? BTW, you Germophobic?? :D
oh oh (watch Spirited Away, u will understand what it means, its the wisdom of life)

Yeah me Germophobic too, Don't eat Fast food and don't go on shaking hands with everyone etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom