Calling all Insomniacs..

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
I think I must go to sleep now...

PS: I have almost finished composing a Song called "Insomaniac" - About a guy who doesn't sleep because he thinks sleep is evil. In another week, music should also be ready. Hopefully, I can offer it for download soon.

I composed something opposite.. World is EVIL.. that guy in the song didnt want to wake up as the obvious reason, worls was evil for him, so he was singin in his sleep.. :D

praka123

left this forum longback
jo raat ko nahi so ta ,woh makdi khaate hein ;) Acche bache raat ko sothe hein..araam se,kyon? 8)

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Guys, I saw Swades again today. Brilliant movie. I swear if I do get into NASA, I will surely come back. :D

praka123

left this forum longback
Just came after watching Dasavatharam tamil movie. good movie IMO. those who doesnt know anything about old hinduism especially before Advait philosophy of Sri Sankara came.The fight between Shaivaites(Siva) and Vaishnavaites(Vishnu).also the interlinking of different things in the movie is very good!
sadly no NI will be able to enjoy this movie or those who dont understand taamil :p

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Arey Goobi, you hav seen The Girl Next Door na? Can you tell me the track name of that "Listen to an angel" song. Cant find it anywhere in the OST.

goobimama

 Macboy
I have the movie at home. Will check out what song you are talking about.

Actually I think I know what track you are talking about but can't get the name in my head. Will definitely let you know once I get home.

goobimama

 Macboy
Yippee! Remembered. It is Suffering by Satchel (thank you iTunes Wifi music store!). And yes, not there in the OST.

Myah OS 3.0 Box Edition Live Rocks.
It looks kinda childish, with bright cartoony icons and appearence. But I think its a sweet little OS to try out.

shantanu

Technomancer
hey guys you must have seen serendipity.. there was this guy who played the music, he was the actresses would be husband.. ? the vedic kind music player, can we get that kind of music somewhere ?

Top Bottom