Calling all Insomniacs..

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
^^ Nope. Not at the moment. I asked some of my pals, and I concluded that an MBA would not be something really practical for me. I'm not looking for a managerial job in some company. Just something practical, that is, with respect to my field (electrical engg).

And nope. Masters is not for me. After four years of the BE course, lets just say, aukaad mein aa gaya hoon. :p

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
@Gautham, my two cents, change the black background man. It's painful. Don't take the metalhead influence to your blog, if its geared more towards technology. I stopped reading it halfway coz of the design.

Well, unless your blog is totally dedicated to metal music, the black doesn't do much justice (just my personal opinion).

goobimama

 Macboy
MetalheadGautham said:
I think Shantanu is an idiot. If I were a mod, I would ban him. Also, I'm downloading illegal warez
Hey! That's reason enough for banning Gautham! How bout it!

shantanu

Technomancer
gautham sent to misery for 7 nights..

waise sachi mein bhed sakta hun.. for insulting a forum member and calling names... bata ?

@Gautham, my two cents, change the black background man. It's painful. Don't take the metalhead influence to your blog, if its geared more towards technology. I stopped reading it halfway coz of the design.

Well, unless your blog is totally dedicated to metal music, the black doesn't do much justice (just my personal opinion).
Its not intended to be a metal blog AT ALL. Its a purely technology blog.
And I now made the blog private, because I accidently send its link to someone whom I don't want to see seeing that blog, and I can republish it only when that someone has deleted the link from inbox.
Hey! That's reason enough for banning Gautham! How bout it!

^^ Where did that happen? If its outside this forum, let it stay outside.
He just made it up :lol:

I think I must go to sleep now...

PS: I have almost finished composing a Song called "Insomaniac" - About a guy who doesn't sleep because he thinks sleep is evil. In another week, music should also be ready. Hopefully, I can offer it for download soon.

Top Bottom