Calling all Delhi Techies....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
@mavihs
you can show up at 3, we will be there at least till around 4, so that's no problem.

I have PM'd u guys my cell numbers.

din

Tribal Boy
Have fun guys. Do not forget to post some pics

I know, GX will post some telling (in bold text of course -lol) these are NOT taken using an iPhone ;)

goobimama

 Macboy
Have fun guys. Do not forget to post some pics

I know, GX will post some telling (in bold text of course -lol) these are NOT taken using an iPhone ;)
Too bad none of us had a proper camera. I was hoping Mehul (not mod-mehul) would be there with his super cool dSLR, but he was busy on a shoot.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
hey kniwor, I will leave by 4 pm. I will come at 2 PM to Costa cofee, U all meet me there. Mahvis can come & join us at 3 PM.

Anyone got a digicam? bring it as if v have digicam then mobile cam looks bad

sorry i dnt have a digicam ..but for me my phone cam will do the trick in the absence of any decent cam(better some1 get a real cam though) . So will c u guys there at 2 PM for sure. But how will we recognize each other ? Any Dress code or Secret Code :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I have given my number to mohit & Rohit. U can see my pic on my website that will be enough to recognise me. I will be there at 2 pm if there is no plan for tomorrow in office at half day.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Talk about it, the biggest meet yet, 9 of us made it to the meet, let's have a look at the pics.

6 Guys from Digit, 5 From Techenclave, 2 Common to both the forums, Me and Free Radical, which makes it 9 in all, we sat there chatting on a whole lot of things, sipping cold coffee/pepsi.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2682273418_af9d36656c_b.jpg

Clockwise naming, starting left : t1ruda , harryneopotter , ..:: Free Radical ::.. , thebanik , mavihs , gx_saurav , kumarmohit , ashthedivx

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/2681455535_c098eaf1ff_b.jpg

Left to right : gx_saurav , kumarmohit , t1ruda , harryneopotter , ..:: Free Radical ::..

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3080/2681455827_9bd1195d89_b.jpg

slugger

Banned
Delhi crowd lookin as bit geeky as the Mumbai :)

P.S.: does the Delhi meet not make Gx the member who has met member from the most places - Pune Bengaluru and now Delhi

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Person handling the camera must atleast have informed the subjects before clicking that he was doing so , so that we could see the faces of all of them clearly in the same pic :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nice to meet U all. Kniwor, can U mail me the first pic at 640X480, I will check in my phone & download so size has to be small in KB. I m SMSing my mail id. Write the subject as 640X480, and mail me rest of the pics at gmail. Rest I will type on monday.

slugger, I was there today, in gray t-shirt. I was almost going to meet mumbai people too after Pune but I wasn't as most were busy on monday morning

Last edited:

mavihs

Techie By Heart
hey saurav, i tried searching on google like u said for d skydrive but couldn't find it.
can u give a link 2 it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom