Calling all Delhi Techies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
ok guys,

Here's the deal, how about all the interested techies in Delhi meet up at Nehru Place for a buyout/meet, we can discuss technology and buy stuff at discounted rates, and sip a coffee or maybe just chill around, trying to coordinate with ppl on another tech forum too (TE) and hopefully we should have a reasonable number of people to make the Meet/Buyout a success. The meet as of now is on 19th of July, at Nehru Place so how many r coming? will decide on the time on mutual convenience.

Venue: Costa Coffee, Nehru Place
Date: 19th July, Saturday.
Time: 2 PM

These digit members r expected to come as of now,
kniwor
mavihs
gx_saurav
kumarmohit

Dont forget to bring along your laptops and portable HDD's

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
^^ wouldn't agree with you but wth.
I doubt i'll be able to come until after the 20th, post a time, venue and date and lets see.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
mere pass time ki bahut kami hai. Subh Aiswaraya, Dopahar ko Karina Shaam ko Riya -----

Soory yaar ab tum hi batao :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
:-D the first week of the month is when i have the money to buy things and even have coffee. The rest of the month I am broke. But decide on a time please??

mavihs

Techie By Heart
i need 2 buy a LCD monitor by friday. but don't can come on 16th.have 2 go for shopping. wat time r u going, will see if i can make it.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Ok guys, it seems more people are in favor of having it over the weekend, so the date is now Saturday, we are not expecting any more postponement be be there on satuday, there will be a bunch of techies from TE, dont forget to bring along your laptops and portable HDD's

Venue: Nehru Place
Date: 19th July, Saturday.
Time: 4 PM

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@kniwor, you keep on delaying this thing and I am gonna be in problem. I have consecutive exams on 23, 24, 25 and 26. Let me see if I can make it on 19:(

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
BTW, can any of guys do a favour and ask for latest prices of few things for members who cant be there ?

I want to know price of Fuji s5700 Digital Camera - Both with and Without Warranty :) If anyone could do it for me, it would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom