Calling all Delhi Techies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Saturday, 19 July, Nehru Place at 4 PM.

Hmm, I can come. I was going to start a delhi meet thread. Let's also make it a Delhi meet thread, NP has Mcdonalds (My favorite junk food store) so we can have some lite lunch there too.

I need to buy HPM-70 headphone for my K750i & one Handsfree for my RIM phone & umm.....nothing else to buy. My office is in GK2 so I can come easily. Kniwor, can U PM me your phone number? Also call phenom (Rahul). He lives close.

Do they sale Computer table in Nehru Place?

Can U guys make it 3 PM? I will leave my office at 2:30 pm, reach N.P, buy HPM-70/75 original & one handsfree for my RIM LG Phone. Is there a Sony world or any other shop there in N.P whr I can buy original Headphone?

After the meet I will go to Palika Baazar with my bro to buy cloths, there r good sales in Reebok & cantibal

Last edited:

VD17

Journeyman
damn.. i'd have joined ya guys if i was in Delhi... relaxing in my hometown these days... although I don't most of the regulars in Digit so well, there was a time when there was a group of old members who used to meet up in late night yahoo conferences... those were the days! :D

mavihs

Techie By Heart
i think i may take the LCD on sat only. will make up my mind 2moro. But surely will com on saturday.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
That's good news. updating the post with all the digit members that r expected to come.

@harryneopotter
See if you can make it at four, that would be great.

Last edited:
guys plz make it around 2 PM coz i need to assemble one PC that day and my place is far away from nehru place, so ur timings - meeting at 4, atleast 1 hr with u guys will make it 5, i will reach home @ 7 or later ...and then assemble the system, but my dad dont like all the mess in home ...

so plz if u can make it a little earlier then it will be a great favour....otherwise watever u guys agreee on ....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
how about 2 pm, Mcdonalds in N.P.?

who wants to come at 2 pm? I will also leave as I have to go to shopping too

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Yes I just saw the map, it would be on completely the opposite side. bahut chalna pad jayega yaar!. Look for someplace else

Also which is better for iPod Classic, Creative EP630 or Sony HPM 70?
How long is the HPM tail (cable)?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Then come directly to the other side or park somewhere on your side then walk from inside N.P. It's hardly a 10 mins walk.

Comon dude, come...

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Ok, since there's enough ppl for 2PM, make it 2PM.

Meet at Costa Coffee, in NP, it's central. and a nice place.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Ugh this is too confusing. Is it in the main market. Say I am able to reach the main gate of Park Royal, now where do I go, to main NP market or where?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@Mohit

Just P.M. me your number & reach Eros Tower in N.P. Tell the Auto guy to drop u at Eros tower or Satyam Cinema.

I am leaving office now for the Sony Service Center in C.R Park. PM me your phone numbers if u want to discuss about the meet. So far I am all set to come on Saturaday 19 July at 2 P.M in Costa Cofee in Nehru Place

I bought HPM-75 today only so on Saturday I only need to buy a handsfree for my Reliance Phone, so I won't stay there for much long.

I need to change my K750i joystick, should I go for SE Service Center or Gaffar market, I guess the difference will be approx Rs 200 only

Last edited:

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Also wats the venue exactly in Nehru Place. I'm Also inviting some Chipians. Hopfully w'll hav lots of ppl.
@Kniwor, kumarmohit, gx_saurav
any1 of u just PM me ur no. so it'll help in better cordination.

Edit:
i don't no where my post which i posted before this gone??
anyway, i said i won't be able 2 make it at 2pm as my class finishes at 2pm. can u make the timemming at 3pm?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom