Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Developer: Techland
Publisher: Ubisoft
Released: July 2009

[youtube]0Pk22uzyT9M[/youtube]

Thought it deserves a thread of its own.

Downloaded and installed the game yesterday, I see no text in the Menus? I use Windows 7 32bit. The thing is, I couldn't find any solution online too. Deleting the folder from Documents doesn't work.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Steam just downloaded an update and the issue is fixed. :)

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
All right. This game rocks. I'm in chapter IX (?) at the moment where the Colonel captures the McCalls.

And honestly, Thomas ftw for me. I only use the sniper. :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Seen late at night your in-game status :p

Your download rate is 1mbps unlimited ?

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Seen late at night your in-game status :p

Your download rate is 1mbps unlimited ?
yup. MTNL 1mbps UL - no FUP crap. And sometimes 1mbps upload too.

---------- Post added 10-03-2011 at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-03-2011 at 01:46 PM ----------

All-right, I've finished the game. Quite a short game (6 hours), I must say. But still fun nevertheless.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Call of Juarez : BIB was a awesome game, I really liked the story and how well this prequel connected to COJ1.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Call of Juarez : BIB was a awesome game, I really liked the story and how well this prequel connected to COJ1.

So the correct order is going in reverse from the installments release date ? Amirite guys :))

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
So the correct order is going in reverse from the installments release date ? Amirite guys :))

It feels really good. If you play the first game and play the 2nd game next. You'll see Ray prophesying and his weird attitude which is unclear. And, when you start playing the second game, you will start to get answers. You can do it the other way as well, but this way is way more interesting.

Its like God Father and God Father 2 beginning. If you see God Father 2 's first 20 mins and watch God Father, it will make more sense. But it is more enjoyable that way :p

Top Bottom