Call of Duty : Ghosts

digit1191

In the zone
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

How do you do that?

You use a VPN to mask ur IP like a Mexican one. And then u log in to origin.com and buy the game. :) you have to disable the VPN while entering the card details (for safety reasons)

abhidev

Human Spambot

You use a VPN to mask ur IP like a Mexican one. And then u log in to origin.com and buy the game. :) you have to disable the VPN while entering the card details (for safety reasons)

what vpn services do you use nad ca you post a detaied step by step process to do so?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

what vpn services do you use nad ca you post a detaied step by step process to do so?

I have made step by step detail in bf4 thread , many of us including me have got bf4 using origin mx . Hopefully we will have more guys buying bf4 and titanfall .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

I have made step by step detail in bf4 thread , many of us including me have got bf4 using origin mx . Hopefully we will have more guys buying bf4 and titanfall .

There are 26 pages in that thread. Linking it would help us all.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^ check post no 416 *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/171775-battlefield-4-discussion-14.html

cyborg47

Technomancer

Does that also mean you gotta launch the VPN every time to play the game?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Does that also mean you gotta launch the VPN every time to play the game?

No , once the game is added to your library , u can say goodbye to vpn/proxy service . VPN is also used to play games that are available in you other region but is yet to release in your country ( only if you have preloaded the game) . For eg - we were able to play bf4 from 28th even when indian release date was 1st nov .

chris

In the zone

Pre loading Ghosts on BSNL, 28.4 GB for SP :(

*scriptinstallation.in/fimg/cod_ghosts_1.png

Last edited:

chris

In the zone

OMG 52gb ? Really?

There are different size reports. I think this is because some download muliplayer, some single, some both. There will be shared files between these downloads. You will only know after downloading one, then other. If it again need ~20 GB, back luck :)

digit1191

In the zone

Im sorry it is 32 GB, 24.2 for MP and 7.5 for SP

cod.jpg

chris

In the zone

Im sorry it is 32 GB, 24.2 for MP and 7.5 for SP

You pre loaded MP first, So you have bigger MP and Smaller Single player. If you first finish the 7.5 GB, i don't think you will be able to play. You will need to wait for MP (bigger download) to finish.

EDIT:

Just added MP to pre-load it says 24 GB, others say on steam restart file size will rearrage, so it will be like what @digit1191 posted.

*scriptinstallation.in/fimg/cod_ghosts_2.png

1.3 GB download in MP is not MP download, it is from SP as i paused instantly after adding MP.

EDIT: 2

After STEAM restart

*scriptinstallation.in/fimg/cod_ghosts_3.png

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Guys after playing this game , post your review about graphics/visual . I have seen next-gen ghost trailer , and it was a joke , if pc version is same as them , then i am not buying this $hit . For this huge sized game ,You need patience level over 9000 to download this huge game @ 512kbps for 5 hour campaign and some small mp maps .

Top Bottom